..Help PLS

Hopefully you are pregnant.

If that is not the case... You can not rely on CP to determine pregnancy. You are in the middle of what we call the TWW (two week wait). Occupy your time with classes, hobbies, etc. -Anything to take your mind off of wanting to test. I would recommend you not even buy a test until 10 dpo (days past ovulation). -You could end up like me the first 2 months TTC (taking test after test and only driving yourself, DH and your account crazy). :dohh:

Hint: First response always has coupons in the box. Walgreens has them 3 for $8.

Good luck!!!!! :hugs::hug::hugs:

Only one week and I'll find out girls!!!!!! I already have an increase on my CM!

Toes are crossed for you - and hopefully the days will go by quickly for you for testing! I am sitting at 9DPO and going whacky - so good luck! Take care!

At 15 dpo IO noticed my cervix was soft low and slighty open i didnt check b4 this time hope this helps and good luck xxx

Thank you girls so much...I love this forum btw...this is the first forum I get replies and good lucks!!!! I love it...I'm 11dpo!!!!!!!! I want to take a test but I'll wait for the first to test if I don't get mine you know what :( I hope I don't....My boobies are sore and I was having bad cramps yesterday...I hate these days bc these are the days that sypmtoms of early pregnacy and PMS are the same lol

So the cramps are totally gone but my boobs are still sore[-o<:? Implantation???!!!!.I've been feeling my cervix and its not as hard and as low as it was a couple of days ago hmmmm...its still dry but discharge is a bit wetter, lose, and there is def more of it...I really hope is not the IT ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->