help plx

Mummylou23

Reaction score
ive got lots of wet cm to the point of dripping sorry if tmi but i am not due to ovulate round new yrs eve today i checked cm and was stretchy betwen my fingers am i ovulation early>?

Sounds like you are at your most fertile period. I would start getting busy if I was you - Ovulation isn't like clockwork and can vary from cycle to cycle, Of course it is possible that you will have several days of this (O is supposed to happen on the last day of fertile CM) Though you'd need a crystal ball to work out which day might be the last one! Good luck hun I hope you catch that eggie :flower:

upon wiping i had a little yellow cm with red fleck init and i had sharp pain on right side last night

Sounds like the eggy is very close or just arrived! Get busy gal!

I'm not an expert on O pain, I never feel it myself but I have heard of it happening to many women and though I believe it is rare, some women have a slight spotting type bleed. Try to relax, get the bases covered and just have fun. Happy hormones are the best for ttc, getting anxious just raises stress levels and won't help at all. Good luck, got my fingers crossed for you and a 2010 bfp. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->