Help plz

babyplzz

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I need your help please. It went to long from when me and hubby started ttc. First pregnancy 2010 mc. Next time i got my bfp 2012 again mc. 2014 mc, january 2016 mc. Now i am 16 dpo, i started to get finest lines from 13 dpo. Today 16 dpo still really finest line., and still no af. I get nauseau here and there some fatigué 😟. But my question is Did anyone ever expérience really finest lines from 13 to 16 dpo and then got a bfp. ??? A healthy pregnancy?????? Anyone plz ????

Hey, I haven't got any experience, but if you ovulated late then that could explain things. Hope this turns out well for you x

I had this last month but ended up not good. Hope you gave better luck! Xxx

Hi babyplzz.. I haven't had that but *usually* a line is a line, no matter how faint. If it appears in the timeframe then you are pregnant. Given your history, it might be worth going to the dr and asking for bloodwork to confirm.

Just updating if anyone interested. Had my af 2 days late then started to spotting, next day bright red blood and some clothing. I personally think it was chemical pregnancy. Anyway, bright red didnt last much filled only 1 everyday pad. Now just spotting again. ��

Just updating if anyone interested. Had my af 2 days late then started to spotting, next day bright red blood and some clothing. I personally think it was chemical pregnancy. Anyway, bright red didnt last much filled only 1 everyday pad. Now just spotting again. ��

Sorry 😞Have you ever had your estrogen levels checked?? A friend of mine was getting pregnant regularly and everyone ended in MC and all it was was her body didn't hold estrogen levels when pregnant. All she needed was a little shot and then her pregnancies stuck every time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->