• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help PLZ

MommyofAz3

Reaction score
Ok so last night I took a dollar store pregnancy test which showed the dark pink line and a faint line as well right away. My sister in law suggested I go to the store and buy another test. So I bought a 2 pack of the Family dollar generic brand of the first response tests and took both tests. Both showed the same results right away and stayed that way for an hour. I put them in my purse and this morning when I took them out to show my fiancé the dollar store test still showed the same but the 2 family dollar tests no longer showed the faint lines in the PREGNANT window!!! Help what does this mean????

As the lines were faint perhaps they faded. You should disregard any change in results after the time frame for that particular test has. I would however test again and hopefully you'll get the lines again Good luck

As the lines were faint perhaps they faded. You should disregard any change in results after the time frame for that particular test has. I would however test again and hopefully you'll get the lines again Good luck

I will definitely do that. I was a little bummed out because I was hoping to have shown him my tests and they were negatives all of a sudden but luckily I snapped pictures on my phone of the positives. Could I still be pregnant. It was 3 separate tests all showing same results. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"