Help!! Positive FRER, but Neg FR Digital??

margeandmom

Reaction score
Hey guys I could use your help! Today AF was due and didn't come, (yet! Nock on wood.)

I took a FRER and IC this morning and got two positives, a little faint within timeframe but definitely there. They got darker as they dried. I had to run to two different drug stores to get a digital, and about 1.5 hrs later was able to retest. Same sample. A very clear No-!! Talk about disappointed :cry:

I already called FR and they are issuing me a refund so I can retest, but now I don't know what to do.

My husband gets home in four hours and I was planning on telling him! Now I don't know what to say. Need help waiting until I have to go pee again! Now I'm dreading it!

They said the 1.5 hr wait could be the cause...

Sorry for the long post!

I would just assume that the digital just isn't as sensitive. Test again tomorrow or the next day with FMU. Those look like solid positives to me. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Nuthatch! I just don't know when to tell my husband! Eek, he gets home in three hours. I had this whole plan where I dress my dogs up in custom t-shirts that I make that say "I'm gonna be a big sister" but I don't want to do it until I know for sure! I don't have much time to make the shirts now!

As pp said, they must be less sensitive. We don't have the fr digital in the UK but I know the clear blue digital are a lot less sensitive and people say only to test until your tests are dark.
But as for being pregnant they are pretty good lines! I would say it's safe to tell hubby! Xx

That happened to me last pregnancy, tested FRER faint line and then day after tested with digi and it was BFN :wacko: I still (correctly) assumed I was pregnant and just thought the digi test would only say pregnant if there is a really clear bright line.

Must be too early for digi, love the idea of the t-shirt :)

I find fr gold divitaks incredibly reliable. I got a yes with a beta of 7. My bet is the fact it was only 1.5 hour hold. Their Bluetooth one is not sensitive at all though. But those are clear positives. If you want to announce tonight, I suggest no drinking and holding for 3 hours. If you don't want to get more frer try the cb weeks estimators. With a line like that curved free a nice hold will yield a positive. I alwAys pee on a cup and check concentration before testing so I don't waste a test

Thanks everyone! I held my pee for 6 very long hours after that, and bought $76 more worth of digital tests (yikes!) to get FR Digital, CB Digital, and an off brand digital.

Luckily it was worth it! Took four tests and got four positives, 3 digital! Not bad for 10 DPO! I was due today, (LP has only been 10 days) but thought I wouldn't be able to see anything on tests yet.

Tested right before I picked hubby up from work, with dogs in tshirts, and he cried he was so happy!

Bloods on Tuesday, so fingers crossed 🤞

Thanks everyone for your tremendous support!

photo of dogs in t-shirts please :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->