Help! Pregnancy test question!

ForeverYoung

Reaction score
My period is officially two weeks late. I've taken several pregnancy tests the first two were digital, and both came back negative. Then I took 3regular tests, and two have had very skinny, very faint lines. The only problem with this is I'm not sure if they are faint lines, or evap lines. The most recent test I took was this morning. I took it around 10, and fell back asleep until 12. When I looked I saw the faint skinny line. I'm having a hard time getting in for a blood test because of no insurance. I need advice from someone who has been through this. I was on a very low dose of hormones birth control pill. But I only remembered to take it sometimes, and never at the same time, I've been off it for 3 weeks. Help!!

Emm it sounds very possible that you could be pregnant could you possibly post a pic of one of the tests with the faint lines? A second pair of eyes could confirm it for ya? Haha or knowing here a third or fourth or fifth set of eyes :haha: :flower:

I think you would get more help in the ttc section considering this is the wtt section.

I think it'd be rare for three tests to all be evaps, but I'm not entirely sure. Do you have a walk-in clinic near you that you could go to and ask for blood work to be taken? I know a lot of them do not require insurance (had to use them once when I started a new job before my new insurance kicked in). GL!

I think it'd be rare for three tests to all be evaps, but I'm not entirely sure. Do you have a walk-in clinic near you that you could go to and ask for blood work to be taken? I know a lot of them do not require insurance (had to use them once when I started a new job before my new insurance kicked in). GL!

Are evaps a rare thing? I thought they were pretty common.

I'd wait a few days then retest.post a pic into the preg test pics forum and see what they think.

I'm trying to upload a picture...is there anyway to do it without putting it on photobucket or something similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->