• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help! Pregnant? Or no?

Millievanilli

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm having odd symptoms that suggest pregnancy? But I don't know.

My last period started on Sep. 28th. I started my birth control packet (after not being on it for 2 months) on October 6th which just so happened to be the same day I started ovulating. I screwed up and started my BC late and I should have waited a week to have sex but I couldnt-lol. Anyways, hubby and I had sex on the 5th and then a few days later. After that I took my BC at about te same time every night-missing a day here and there. (I'm so bad at it!) now-my period was due on Sunday Oct. 26th and it never came! yesterday (27th) I had some light orange/pink looking discharge that resembled an egg white consistency & my cervix was medium/high. I woke up today, took a pregnancy test and it was negative...as the day went on, I noticed more of that bouncy egg white discharge but it was clear and now my cervix is high and soft. IDK WHATS GOING ON!!! Do you think it's too early to test? And I don't have enough HCG in my system? Meh:( also, I've been extremely tired this whole past week with sore boobs and really strange cravings (however that could be all in my head:))

Help!

Could be related to the BC. Have you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"