help!! quickly!!

Yeah ill be giving birth in Stirling Royal Infirmary!! Are you going to Dunfermline or Perth?? Ive not met me new MW or anything yet but i start NCT classes in stirling in 2 weeks! I was gonna go to the dunfermline ones but the woman told me the website was kinda broken and there was actually stirling ones!

Not so bad then.

I am going to Forth Park, I live in Cupar so got the choice of Forth Park or Dundee, heard loads of good stories about FP so went for that. It has a midwife lead unit and an obstetrics ward just in case. 3 of my friends gave birth there and sang its praises. Dundee has a high MRSA problem or so I have heard please dont sue :rofl: I may be wrong. I had a friend who gave birth in Dunfermlin twice and hated it so you will be better at stirling I have heard great things about it, but I also heard it shut down so what do I know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fife is good for baby things, I am off to mamayoga tonight in Inverkiething, it is in Dunfermline on a wedensday should be good.

Yeah ill be giving birth in Stirling Royal Infirmary!! Are you going to Dunfermline or Perth?? Ive not met me new MW or anything yet but i start NCT classes in stirling in 2 weeks! I was gonna go to the dunfermline ones but the woman told me the website was kinda broken and there was actually stirling ones!

Not so bad then.

I am going to Forth Park, I live in Cupar so got the choice of Forth Park or Dundee, heard loads of good stories about FP so went for that. It has a midwife lead unit and an obstetrics ward just in case. 3 of my friends gave birth there and sang its praises. Dundee has a high MRSA problem or so I have heard please dont sue :rofl: I may be wrong. I had a friend who gave birth in Dunfermlin twice and hated it so you will be better at stirling I have heard great things about it, but I also heard it shut down so what do I know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fife is good for baby things, I am off to mamayoga tonight in Inverkiething, it is in Dunfermline on a wedensday should be good.

Sorry for barging in on the covo...just wanted to say my mum is a midwife at Stirling Royal and shes still working there so it hasnt been shut down! Although i think theyr building a 'superhospital' in Larbert to combine Falkirk Mat unit and Stirling together! But that wont be for a couple of years yet! U know what stirling council r like!!

xx

why cant he ring you!!!!!! if he wants to speak to you that badly!!!! that 'ring me' thing is a real control thing- ignore him!!!

let him get in touch properly if he has something to say!!!! ..........huh... men!!!!!!:wacko:

Not so bad then.

Sorry for barging in on the covo...just wanted to say my mum is a midwife at Stirling Royal and shes still working there so it hasnt been shut down! Although i think theyr building a 'superhospital' in Larbert to combine Falkirk Mat unit and Stirling together! But that wont be for a couple of years yet! U know what stirling council r like!!

xx

ahhh, the isnt it funny that the rumer mill gets round the whole of scotland, I have heard about the super hospital :)

geekone - Yeah i have heard good things about SRI aswell, but also a few bad.. :/ but i dont have any other options.. so.. :thumbup: Dundee is too far its almost an hour away and stirling is 20 mins.. I need to go to yoga! is there any in dunfermline??

ellie - yes, it is a control thing, and he used to have control over me like that, but now he doesnt!! I ignroed him and i have had no more texts or any calls... so cant of been important!! He has to make more of an effort now, HE stood me up twice.. and we were going to meet to '' sort things out for the future and chat etc '' BOLLOCKS!!! hes a head fuck. :growlmad:

twiggy - Yea i know your mum is a MW there... i have just spent the afternoon with sarah she was telling me!! My mum works in stirling too not in hosp but some of the girls she works with have babies there and she said its fine, so hopefully it is! haha! :thumbup:

ps, the hospital in LArbert wont be open in time for me... and the MW unit closed down so maybe you got confused what closed, the hospital is still there... kinda has to be! none near!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->