help reading blood test results plz

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Finally got a copy of my first blood work up back in Feb last year. They originally sent em to the wrong address and I had to request a copy when I got concerned that I still haven't concieved after being off depo for almost two years. Come to find out I have elevated testosterone levels which doc never told me when bloods where originally done. I have attached a pic can you ladies help me out. Even after this long I'm still so confused about ttc:cry:

Genesis Marie

Attachments

• IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
I'm sorry, that sounds frustrating! Have you talked to your current doctor about what might be causing your increased testosterone?

I have an appt on Thursday the 13th the wait is killer. She waited to say something for a whole year! I had to get curious for her to offer that info! She didn't even say much about my testosterone but she's convinced I don't have pcos and she said I was ovulating. But it's still not happening. I'm seeing a different doc in her office Thursday and like her as well maybe I will get better suggestions from the different doc. I'm just so ticked off. She said my bloods were perfect besides the elevated testosterone

That's crazy that she waited that long to talk to you about it. Hm. Well, I'm not sure what it could mean, but if I were you I might get a second opinion. Good luck!

Yes she originally wanted me to see her but I chose to see the other doc in here office that I have seen before. I really like her but I feel I can't trust her with my health and corncerns call me crazy but I feel you should be able to trust your doctor and once you can't find a new one. Thanks for the encouragement hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->