Help reading opk!!

Lanenadepr

Reaction score
After 5 months of TTC I tested positive, but in September of 2014 I miscarried at 9 weeks and had a d&c done. I decided to go back on bc and completed 1 pack of bc before deciding to try again. My cycles aren't regular yet. My cycle before my miscarriage was 30 days and 5 days menstrual bleeding. 5 days after stopping bc I had a period that lasted 3 days and my next cu le started on it's own but was only 25 days long. Since TTC I have been charting and using opks. I'm not an expert on reading them and wanted others inputs! I believe I may be ovulating as I have had some egg white like cervical mucus but not a lot. My question is: is this a positive opk!?
Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 14
After 5 months of TTC I tested positive, but in September of 2014 I miscarried at 9 weeks and had a d&c done. I decided to go back on bc and completed 1 pack of bc before deciding to try again. My cycles aren't regular yet. My cycle before my miscarriage was 30 days and 5 days menstrual bleeding. 5 days after stopping bc I had a period that lasted 3 days and my next cu le started on it's own but was only 25 days long. Since TTC I have been charting and using opks. I'm not an expert on reading them and wanted others inputs! I believe I may be ovulating as I have had some egg white like cervical mucus but not a lot. My question is: is this a positive opk!?
Thank you!

def positve.. sorry for your loss
hope you get your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back