Help?!?!? Really need advice...

AJSunshine

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right forum (I also posted this in th waiting to conceive forum) as I am BRAND new here and don't know jack squat yet. But I really need advice. I am 23 and I tried for YEARS to conceive when I was with my ex. I never did. So I assumed I can't and am safe. I have normal cycles, but just could never conceive. It couldn't have been him because he had 3 kids with 3 other women. So the other day I went on a date with my new BF and we DTD for the first time since we got together, 4 times (tmi) unprotected, no pulling out method. I truly believe I am safe because I've never been able to conceive, and this was the day after my period ended, which I read is IMPOSSIBLE to conceive then. However 2 days later I started getting a weird pinching feeling mostly in my right ovary side. It stopped the next day, but then came back and I have had AF like cramps ever since. It has now been a week and I'm still crampy. AF isn't due for 2 weeks still so I'm scared. Today is exactly 14 days from the start of my last AF, and I should be ovulating, but today (TMI warning) I woke up to an UNREAL amount of CM that is NOT what I usually get during ovulation. I usually get EWCM that is clear, but today it is white, only slightly stretchy, and like lotion. Also, my cervix is up so high I cannot even reach it, which is not normal for me. I can always feel it even during ovulation. Idk what to do I'm so scared someone please give me advice I really thought I was safe I really don't think I can get pregnant but I'm starting to get terrified...so far those are the only symptoms other than being extra gassy and feeling like my back is pulling towards the ground :nope: I also forgot to mention in my other post that I am autistic and mentally disabled idk if that has an impact or not...:nope:

It's definitely not impossible to conceive the day after period ends. All depends when you ovulate. You could try and early response test. Good luck

Just because you never got pregnant before doesn't mean you can't get pregnant now. Sometimes the body just changes. I would definitely get an early preg test, that way you at least have an answer and you're not left wondering. Also, if you're not preggers, you can visit your doc just for a check to make sure things are fine.

Also, you're not dumb. This could catch anyone by surprise. You're not the first person this has happened to and you certainly won't be the last. Your body can change in the blink of an eye.

Oh honey, you're not dumb at all xxx As peski said, our bodies change all the time. The littlest change in our lifestyle, health or emotions can cause our bodies to do a backflip. I would personally wait until your period is due to take a test but if you took one in the next few days, it might give you your answer but ultimately until you get a period, a negative test can always turn positive xx Good luck and I hope you get the outcome you hope for

Omg thank you guys so much I'm so used to getting bullied but you're all so nice to me ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->