help really sore bump!!

MiissMuffet

Reaction score
I'm not officially in here until thursday but i thought u guys might be able to help me abit more than 2nd tri.

I'm not complaining I just want to know if this is normal- I'm getting very uncomfy, sore feet, pins n needles, leg cramps bla bla the usual, which i can handle (bring it on) but while i was walking round the supermarket the underneath of my bump got very sore almost like a crampy stitch type thing i had to keep stopping and leaning over i was in so much pain i literally had to lean foward and waddle. Now its spreading around to my lower back. Its abit better when i am sitting down. I'm expecting to get uncomfy etc and if this is normal then so be it- but is this kind of pain normal? lol sorry i didnt know who else to ask and havnt been in this situation before. Are they growing pains? :shrug:

Man I mustve looked a sight- 1st shes been lying low all day pressing on something causing me to somewhat waddle like a duck then my feet got really sore walking for ages so my partner was having a chuckle at me as i looked like i was limping. then we forgot to get bread and he was paying so i had to walk fast to the bread isle and i was in pain leaning foward, waddling and then- my bloody jandle broke so then when he saw me walk back i was a right sight trying to walk with my broken jandle. haha its so good to be back home!! He even stayed home from his work do to have a movie night with me because I wasn't feeling up to going what a sweety :)

Just realised how long this is I hope no1 got bored lol.

xx

:kiss:

I dont want to alarm you...but is the pain coming and going? Like you get it, can move it stops...but then its back a few minutes later? Does it feel tight?

I said I dont want to alarm you just because that is how I felt when I went into labour preterm. I had an awful pain that started in my bump and went to my back.

I think if you are still having it and it is like I asked, I would go get checked out.

When I was pregnant with my son I starting getting cramps the could have been described in a very similar way. In my case I was having Braxton Hicks contractions. However, once I hit 30 weeks those contractions became real contractions. My body slooooooowly over a course of 11 weeks contracted and got me through the first stage of labor. Don't get me wrong, a few were quite painful, but most were just uncomfortable, and it wasn't 24/7. It was on and off daily. I did go into the hospital a couple of times to check everything out and make sure baby was safe and I wasn't about to give birth too early, but in the end all was well and I went a week overdue.

Obviously I can't tell you for sure what it is, but I thought I would share my experience to give you a little info. I guess the moral of the story is get it checked out if you have concerns, and don't panic because it could be many different things.

Thankyou! Nope it wasn't coming and going like tightenings or anything it was just constant and would ease up when i wasn't walking around. Am better today so i'm just putting it down to growing pains. Ofcourse if it keeps happening I will contact my midwife but otherwise i will just mention it to her at my appointment next week. Not braxton hicks either. I've been getting them for a couple months now and although they are uncomfortable they arnt painful. Although I did have 1 while i was in pain yesterday and it did kind of hurt just coz I was already sore.
Thankyou for your kind advice ladies :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back