HELP...really unsure whats going on af late neg test on 18 dpo:S

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by WhisperOfHope, Jan 26, 2011.

1. WhisperOfHope

WhisperOfHope Lena victoria‘s Mummy!

hey ladies wondering if any of you can help me work out my chart lol its telling me i ovd cd 18 so im late going by that i have seriously creamy lotiony cm what i NEVER have when af is due without being tmi its dripping out:blush:
    i normaly have dodgy cycles so im used to it but this mth ov was actualy confirmed so im so confused as to whats going on ive no sign of af coming any time soon neither:shrug: had a neg preg test on 18 dpo and im now 20 dpo with just tons and tons of creamy cm and sore boobs:shrug:
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/332759 does my chart look pos for preg or do u think ov was just later then ff has said

2. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

Sorry hun, I don't chart, so I can't help you there... but I would think it's possible you just ovulated later than you thought? But if you tracked your cycle and know you ovulated CD18, then who knows? I had a cycle a few ago that was really odd and I ended up having a long LP (AF didn't arrive till 18dpo and she is usually spot on)???

Hopefully this is a good sign though and AF stays away and you get that BFP soon!!!

Wanted to wish you the best of luck! Maybe test again in a couple days if AF is still a now show... fingers crossed!

3. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

i suggest you go for blood tests...good luck :)

4. ebony2010

ebony2010 Pregnant with #2

Well it looks like you had an implantation dip at 6dpo and your temp hasn't dropped below the coverline so it looks good to me.

Lots of cm is a good sign too. I've heard quite a few ladies get creamy cm before a bfp. It is weird that you've had no bfp though. Some women don't show up on a test for a long time so you might just be one of those women who needs a blood test to confirm.

Good luck xxx

5. CandiceSj

CandiceSj Well-Known Member

I don't know much about charting but I've heard about a 6DPO implantation dip which kinda seems to have happened. And your temperatures have been staying above coverline which sounds to me like a good sign!! Of course the BFN this late are a bit of a puzzle... Are you using FMU? Is it a very sensitive brand? I've heard it can take longer in some, and that it's actually not impossible for women to never get a positive on a POAS test and have to have a blood test for it.

Good luck! Update us with news!

6. janeybaby

janeybaby 18 mths TTC BFP 5 Apr 11

do you take your temps at the same time every norning??

I think it is possible that you ovulated cd 24 rather than it being implantation dip but i am no expert and am having a simular problem myself.

My chart shows I ovulated cd23 if I keep my 2 temps in that I took late but if I take them out ovulation says cd27 so I am either 16dpo or 20dpo both still late as my normal luteal phase is 11 days but still getting BFN's and temps still going up

If you think you may be pregnant ask for blood tests hun, I am off to see my GP in the morning.

7. jewelsb

jewelsb Well-Known Member

Goodluck your chart is looking good i see the dip on ov day6 as well looks like implantation!

8. WhisperOfHope

well ff has now given me a dotted crosshair instead of the solid one all because my lpis so long my temps still up and im still driping like a tap dont feel preg tho and dont feel like af i coming any time soon:dohh:

9. Rachael1981

Rachael1981 Proud Mummy to Isobel xx

I'd test again if you haven't already, and if still :bfn: then go see your doctor for a blood test x

10. WhisperOfHope

well my temp has shot up even hight this morn cd 40:shrug: ben thinks ive ovd in the last few days and i am confused and fed up! gonna try buy another test today as i never have creamy cm or such long lp:shrug: