Help required - Ovulations and BD

grover

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and would like some advice from the ladies out there. We have been TTC approx. 2 years now and have started IUI treatment - currently in cycle 2.

So, i had my implant (with the IUI treament) on CD13 and that was timed to coincide with the ovulation.

We have DTD on CD8, 9, 11, 13 (twice), 14 & 15. we were unable to DTD on CD 16, 17. I am really worried that this will affect my chances of getting a :bfp: this month. Am i worrying uncessarily? We are going to try and resume the activity ASAP!

Also i have been getting abdominal cramps since PO day 2. Am i reading was too much into this - i had all the symptoms (cramps, tiredness etc) last month byt got my AF.

Hi hun

It's so easy to tie yourself up in knots when ttc. You definitely have it all covered and I really wouldn't worry about missing out on a couple of days - you could probably both do with the rest ;-) Besides sperm can live in a fertile environment for up to 5 days.

Unfortunately AF symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms - mother nature is so cruel! Please try to not get too wound up over it.

I have everything crossed for you - hope you get your :bfp: soon.

x

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I have been getting really wound up about it and DH is getting pissed off with the whole TtC. Probably best to just relax for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->