• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help! Several days of positive OPKs

Mme2kdee

Reaction score
I have been ovulating around CD26-30 the past 9 months (TTC for 1 year now) and my cycles are now 42 days long. This month we were going to take a break from officially trying so I have not temped. I am not sure what to think of my body this month.any advice?
CD 16: EWCM - cramping
CD 18 BD
CD 20: EWCM again
CD 21: +opk BD (spotting after sex and sex was semi painful, normally it is not at all and it was not rough)
CD 22: +opk BD (spotting after sex and sex was semi painful - normally it is not at all and it was not rough)
CD 23 + CD24(today): more positive opks
I did take a pregnancy test just in case & it was negative.
I normally only get 1 positive, if that, opk per cycle. Now I have 4.. I am going to the Doctor at the beginning of my next cycle to see if I have PCOS but is that causing this high of LH hormone since that is not normal for me?? Am I actually ovulating? If I did, which +OPK should I go by? Thanks so much for your help... a year of TTC is pain.

Ohh gosh I have no idea! I'm so sorry :(
Sounds like your ovulating but I would definitely go to your physician and figure out why you haven't yet conceived. Does your doctor know you've been actively TTC this long? I really do hope you get a BFP soon!! :hugs:

Thank you so much!!!! I started spotting today so I think AF will show tomorrow or in 2 days which makes LP 6-7 days. I will be going in for blood work cd3 of next cycle.

Yup sounds good you get blood work on cd3 and cd21 to see what's going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"