Help!!! Sex is hurting me all of a sudden!!

Rainbows1234

Reaction score
Hello, so just a quick back story, my period is 11 days late (got blood test which was negative two days ago but I've never ever been late!) and the past two times (TMI WARNING AHEAD!) having sex is feeling like he's maybe banging on my cervix which is resulting in excruciating pain in my belly!!! The pain happens more after I ask him to take him self out for a minute. Last night it was so bad I couldn't even continue. Of course me being nuts thinks this is related to my late period. I do have another dr apt tomorrow and will bring it up, just wanted to know if you ladies have any ideas ... I've never had this happen to me and now I just am down right scared to have sex again after last nights pain :(

i had this years ago and it was an infection make sure you tell the doc they will prob have to swob you can get it easily as cervix can be sensitive. i doubt its a pregnancy sign didnt have that - yes it hurt later on but not this early. thats not to say you're not pg just doubt its a sign. tell the doc though as some meds cant be taken if you are pg so if there is any chance that you are you need to be put on pg safe meds x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->