help- she's eaten E45 cream

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Help will she be ok ? I woke up this morning and ella has something under her nose, I thought it was snot, it was dark and wiped it away, then I discovered a tube of E45 cream with the lid off in her cot! She puts things through the bars of her cot, must have put it there, and iv not seen it hidden under her teddies. This morning shes found it , taken the lid off and eaten some of it! I dont think she has eaten much of it and she seems ok, but the tube says keep out of the way of children! is it harmful ?

I think she will be fine hunny, maybe a little tummy ache or be sick, if in doubt cal the makers, there is usually a number on the tub or call NHS direct

Emily once ate loads of Sudocrem and was fine, she had hid it in her cot too :roll:

i wouldnt worry. Dior ate 8 indeigestion tablets once

if you want to double check call nhs direct they are great x

she will be ok hun,

Coby ate half a tube of teething gel once, apart from him dribbleing coz he had a numb mouth he was fine lol

xx

Jo said:
I think she will be fine hunny, maybe a little tummy ache or be sick, if in doubt cal the makers, there is usually a number on the tub or call NHS direct

Emily once ate loads of Sudocrem and was fine, she had hid it in her cot too :roll:

i used 2 eat sudocrem wen i was a bubba too lol

dont worry hun, shell b fine!! if ur unsure (as everyone else has sed!!) just give teh manufacturer or nhs direct a call :D:D

is she ok laura?xxx

Hi thanks for your replies! She was fine! I dont think she ate much, must have realsied it dodnt taste too good! I just panicked when I realised what she had done! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->