• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help Sleep regression at 9 months :(

jentomo

my to 1 and 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hi Daniel has turned in to a little nightmare over the past week :( he normally has been a really good boy at going to bed, but thats all changed :(
Since he was 6 weeks old he has been sleeping through but at the moment he will not go to bed.

He normally goes down at 7pm but this week i have been taking him up at 7pm and have tried to get him off to sleep he is fine when im in his room but as soon as i leave he screams and screams. As soon as i go back in he stops.

The other night he went to bed at 8pm but woke up at 2.30am and was wide awake and wanted to play till 5am is this normal?

Also he doesn't have much sleep in the day. How long does this horrible phase last? and is there anything i can do to help the problem?

Many thanks a very tired mummy :sleep:

Hi there. Sorry I'm not much help bit I will be watching this thread as Leyton is exactly the same and I am at my wits end lol. Going down ok but waking at 3 ish and refusing
to go back to sleep! I feel your pain Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"