Help! So confused. Need thoughts and opinions!

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
To start. I am a breastfeeding mommy of a beautiful 10 month old. And as much I would love another baby, I am not ready for it. However, Husband and I are not actively preventing it either.

Since my daughter was born, I have been keeping track of my cycles and they run pretty long. I use an app on my phone which seems to be spot on most of the time. there has been times where it has been off by a day or two...nothing major....

Last month, I though it was safe, and my hubby and I celebrated our 3year wedding anniversary on the 26th. Which was 4 days after my predicted fertile window. However... I have completely missed my period this month. 6days late now, and I am freaking out.

I have had all of the normal symptoms as far as it goes.
-Nausea
-Acne (more severe than anything I have had before)
-even more tender nipples than usual
-dizzyness
-heartburn
-frequent urination
-minor cramping

I have tested several times now. first time it was neg, second the test was faulty, the third time neg, the fourth time neg, the 5th time there was a FAINT line (blue dye). And a few hours ago I tested again on a four hour hold, and got another negative.

I plan on testing again with FMU.
I am just so lost. I have never missed a period completely outside of pregnancy.

Aww hun sorry your stressing out 😗 could this be why it's late ? I didn't want to read and run and I haven't much to say that you haven't already said .. I'd just say test again with fmu and good luck i do hope you get the outcome you want 😁 xxxxx

I've been late before. A day or two.. I am now 7days late and still no signs of a period (no PMS at all)

Still got all the early symptoms. mentioned before. I did forget to mention, I am super sweaty a lot.

However I did test with FMU, and I wish I had thought it through seeing as I forgot to consider I had only 3 hours of sleep, and a full bladder when I went to bed (bathroom was occupied and I was too sleepy to wait). But I got another neg.

I made an appointment for next week. and will test again anyway first thing tomorrow.

UPDATE: Period finally came. I have so much weight lifted from my shoulders. I am not ready for another baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->