Help! So confused with dates and signs!

Eren

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site. We are not TTC-but not necessarily taking the countermeasures to prevent either. If it happens that's great, and if not, that's okay too. We will be TTC eventually.

I don't track any dates. I do know my cycle is regular and spans 28-29 days.

I am confused because I always spot about two days before my real period picks up. Do I could the first day of spotting as Day 1? Or do I could the first day of red flow as Day 1?

I had my normal spotting followed by a 5-6 day period and we had unprotected sex twice (as in he did not pull out) 4 days after my period ended.

I'm not really sure if that would put us in a fertile zone or not. We already have a 5 year old, and I can't help but feel a bit "out of it" the same way I did with him. I can't explain it, I just feel off.

Anyway, I know I need to test! Just looking for some insight! Thanks!

I would wait to test if your period doesn't come. From the sound of it, you wouldn't have been in your fertile window.

Hi, I'm new to this site. We are not TTC-but not necessarily taking the countermeasures to prevent either. If it happens that's great, and if not, that's okay too. We will be TTC eventually.

I don't track any dates. I do know my cycle is regular and spans 28-29 days.

I am confused because I always spot about two days before my real period picks up. Do I could the first day of spotting as Day 1? Or do I could the first day of red flow as Day 1?

I had my normal spotting followed by a 5-6 day period and we had unprotected sex twice (as in he did not pull out) 4 days after my period ended.

I'm not really sure if that would put us in a fertile zone or not. We already have a 5 year old, and I can't help but feel a bit "out of it" the same way I did with him. I can't explain it, I just feel off.

Anyway, I know I need to test! Just looking for some insight! Thanks!

I am also a member of Countdown to Pregnancy. It helps you track your days and your symptoms. There are calculators you can use to know when you most likely ovulate or implant. What symptom usually start around what time past ovulation.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

As sperm can live up to 5 days if environment is right you possibly could have conceived. as you have 28 day periods. I hope this helps you figure it out. There are a lot of people on there that are ttc too. so you have support there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->