Help so confused ??

babymoma89

Reaction score
Ok so long story short Hubby and I have been try to conceive baby number 2 for. Long so long and I basically quit trying after losing one at 12 weeks last November. I'm now on cycle day 58 which normally I get period around cycle day 41 I normally ovulate on cycle day 34 and for shits and giggles I took ovulation test 5 days ago which came positive and have had a positive one every single day since then. My period is never this late ever and on the day I was supposed to get my period I had very light pink spotting for a couple of hours and then disappeared . What the heck is going on here ? Am I really ovulating this late or is it something else ? I can't bring myself to test because I don't want to heartbroken again not to mention I have been super tired for over a week and past two days I feel like I didn't a crazy abb work out but I haven't done any .

I feel like I'm losing my mind here :wacko:

Has anyone else experienced this before and have bfp

Hi there

This all sounds really promising. U need to test to stop ur mind doing overtime. Either your pregnant or stressed. I get periods like this when im stressed also. But good luck and please let me know how u get on! Baby dust to you!!!

I guess I should just do it but don't want to be disappointed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->