Help! So confused

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm after some advice! My DH and I have started TTC baby #3 this month! :happy dance: I was on the pill for 5 months leading up to this, and the IUD for 18 months prior to that.

Sorry in advance for how long this is probably going to be lol

So I stopped taking the pill on March 22nd.
On March 27th I had a light 3 day period - usually my periods are regular flow 4-5 days. This one was really light, probably could have just used a liner, and only lasted 3 days. I didn't think much of it, since I'd just finished the pill.
We were planning on following the SMEP plan, so I started taking OPK's at CD6. On CD6 it had 2 lines (obviously not positive) but 2 were present, ever since CD6 they've gotten lighter and now at CD10 it is stark white with only 1 line. I'm confused because I feel like it should be the opposite coming into my fertile days.
We BD on March 30th and March 31st.
I've had lower back pain and a few twingey cramps for the last 3 days, I've just been to the toilet and when I wiped (TMI!) there was pink/brown/red coloured CM. Call me crazy, but could this be implantation bleeding?
How soon after coming off the pill can ovulate? I've read stories online that it can happen the next day and all this crazy stuff.. What if I missed it on the OPK's.. I'm driving myself mad :haha:

If anyone has any experience with this or any advice at all, please share! TIA :flower:

It sounds like it's most likely just your hormones sorting themselves out after coming off the pill. It is pretty common. It is possible you missed it on the ops. I tend to test twice a day with cheapy tests once I get a darker line. But again it could just be that you didn't ovulate yet and your cycle is still trying to work itself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->