help- softcups-i'm scared

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
So I just went and bought softcups as I'd like to try them this month for ttc. Currently it's af time so I figure perfect time to give it a try. I actually can't wear tampons because they irritate me inside, so I am curious if these will be ok- but I'm scared about getting them out! There is no string and I have nails. How do I do this without poking myself in there?? And what is the best way to put them in? And will they cause and infection? I'm nervous lol.

I haven't used them since conceiving dd1 but I found them, surprisingly easy. I just followed the instructions on the packet to insert, and to remove it was a hook and pull?? But it workd, that plus pre-seed and I fell with a chemical monh one, then dd month 2 x

Give them a try and see what works for you, good luck x

I have been so scared of trying them because of how to get them out too! I hope it goes well for you :)

Thanks ladies!

Tink I will try and get the courage to try one today and update. I have pelvic muscle issues so I get so nervous doing anything in there, especially with nails. I guess if worse comes to worse I can get dh to pull it out- he probably won't appreciate the bloody mess, but better than paying for a visit to the hospital lol.

My men take them out for me since I can't reach. They hook their finger under the lip and pull, it's no biggie.

I was scared to at first but they are great. They feel far away at first but if you bear down they get pushed closer to the exit and really easy to remove. Im using them again this month with pre seed because I've heard good things about them together

I bought those to use during AF....ended up using one after sex to get the hang of it. I think I put it in upside down so I had to have my OH take it out for me! Haha

After that experience I read the instructions more thoroughly and googled it and I think if I had put it in right and bared down when trying to take it out (and maybe relaxed a little) I would have been able to do it myself.

I definetly think it's one of those things that takes practice. I'm about to start AF soon so if I figure out a good way I'll post here.

P.S. I had nails on the first time I tried and I freaked out a little. But you should be ok. Just relax.

Thanks ladies. I tried one yesterday. It pinched a bit putting it in and I dont' think it went in all the way because when I went to take it out it was right there behind the muscles. I took it out in the shower so I put one leg up on the bench. It hurt a bit when taking it out and my pelvic issues seemed to flare up a bit. Not sure if it's just coincidence but maybe I will take a break and try again in a couple days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"