HELP! Spotting after masterbation

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
Ok I got my BFP today at 14 DPO and this is embarrassing for me to admit to everyone. Tonight I suddenly got a horny burst (TMI) and masterbated by clitoral stimulation. Afterwards I went to the bathroom and wiped to find pink but when I do a pushing motion it's medium pink/light red. I'm freaking out and hoping that doesn't cause a MC. Afterwards I also got cramps.

According to my apps on my phone, I am 4 weeks. I have read all sorts of things saying it's ok, and others saying it led to a MC because of the contractions. Tomorrow I am making an appointment with the OB/GYN to officially confirm the pregnancy. I had sex with my SO on Friday night (June 24) and after sex I went to the bathroom and the same thing happened after having sex twice. It took almost a full day for it to completely go away. I had no spotting since then until I masterbated tonight. I have had cramps for the past week or so.

Any input would help, I feel like crying right now because I'm worried I did something wrong.

:hugs: don't worry, you can get spotting from dtd, straining, overdoing it, even a bowel movement can do it too! I have had spotting after I had a smear test with dd1. I was told your cervix softens in pregnancy due to hormonal changes. This can cause it to bleed more easily. It's called cervical erosion, and harmless.

Thank you so much for writing me hun :hugs: it is still a bit reddish and sometimes reddish with a hint of an light rustic orange color (I'm a artist so I describe colors differently LOL) and I'm still cramping (cramping is nothing new) I am just freaked out that when I press against or do a pushing motion there's more blood. Luckily nothing has gotten into a pad though *knock on wood* this is my first time being pregnant so I'm on heightened alert with everything little and tiny thing. I researched it and I got mixed reviews, more good than bad. You just wonder if you're one of those bad cases. Yes I'm a worry wart right now LOL. I read during my research about the cervix becoming very soft and spongy. I can understand that sex, but I really freaked out when I got it from just clitoral stimulation. I guess these are one of the joys I am facing for the next 8 months LOL.

I would not worry at all either...
Some woman cramp and have a little spotting after orgasm, i certainly cramp after sex, so i would imagine it would be the same for masturbation.

:hugs:Thank you so much for your input girl. How long do you usually bleed for? I guess it varies from person to person though.

Hi I bled last Monday when I was 4 weeks too after an orgasm , bled light pink then a brownish colour wut bad cramps , last a day or two then stopped and had a scan yesturday whifh was told the bleeding was not coming from the baby , good luck :) keep us posted

:hugs:Thank you so much for your input girl. How long do you usually bleed for? I guess it varies from person to person though.

I just cramp no bleeding, cramp can last anywhere from 20 mins to 2 hours. Some times its quite sore, other times quite mild.
Best of luck to you with your pregnancy xx

Thank you ladies :hugs: now call me a major worry wort but I tested again with the same brand this morning with my first morning pee and it was lighter than yesterday, and my BBT drop quite a bit. I'm still spotting a little. I'm worried because of the temp drop and a fainter test line than yesterday. I had trouble sleeping last night, I couldn't get my mind to shut down or get comfortable, but I'm still worried, I hope that's not an impending MC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 31
See here's yesterday's and today's. I'm thinking how can my test be darker in the afternoon than the morning? I'm really beating myself up over this. Sorry if I'm irritating anyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 32
Try not to worry too much I always got much better test lines in the afternoon than I ever did in the morning - for some people it is just the way it goes

As for your temp drop it is still WAY above your coverline and as you said you didn't sleep well so that always more than likely affects your temps

(I was temping for nearly 2 years for WTT & TTC)

Try not to panic harder said than done :hugs: and H&H 9 months to you

Hi, sorry you're having a stressful time at the moment. It could just be the dye in the test, some of those dip tests vary with the amount of dye in them. I'd try and get a 3 or 4 hour hold and do another or wait until the morning if you can and try another test. Hopefully it's just a glitch with the test for you but I can totally understand what a worry it can be. Fingers crossed for you x

Try not to worry too much I always got much better test lines in the afternoon than I ever did in the morning - for some people it is just the way it goes

As for your temp drop it is still WAY above your coverline and as you said you didn't sleep well so that always more than likely affects your temps

(I was temping for nearly 2 years for WTT & TTC)

Try not to panic harder said than done :hugs: and H&H 9 months to you

Thank you girl, I'm trying to just calm down and relax (not always easy for me anyway LOL) I live a stressful life right now, it's a long story...so long I think it would be a 500 page book. I live with my parents because I am a brain tumor survivor (hence the name) so I struggle with a mild cognitive disorder and still have seizure activity on the brain but have not had a seizure since my brain surgery almost 21 years ago. So my parents are protective of me. I'm 31 years old and sometimes feel like I'm still a teenager to them. My SO and I have only been together for a short time but it was instant love with us, something we both never had right away. I told him and showed him the test last night and he was over the moon! He was so excited he told his mom and she was super excited. I know my mom will be very understanding, it's my dad I'm worried about. I hope I don't get judged on here for my situation. Thank you for listening and giving me positive feedback :hugs:

Hi, sorry you're having a stressful time at the moment. It could just be the dye in the test, some of those dip tests vary with the amount of dye in them. I'd try and get a 3 or 4 hour hold and do another or wait until the morning if you can and try another test. Hopefully it's just a glitch with the test for you but I can totally understand what a worry it can be. Fingers crossed for you x

Thank you so much hun for the info. I'm still very new to those test strips/dip tests. I feel like you have to have a masters is Peestickology LOL. I'm going to do a hold and test around the same time again today and see what it says. A lovely woman, such as yourself, told me that her tests are stronger in the afternoon. Go figure, right? Why do I have to be one of the more uncommon cases? LOL.

Just tried to make an appointment for OB/GYN and I can't get in till mid-late August, for anyone! I made an appointment with my interna medicine doctor for July 6th. Hopefully he can help and do what needs to be done to confirm/ make changes to my medications. The good news is that the meds I take for my Bipolar 1 seem to be used on other women during pregnancy, however the cymbalta seems like a major no no. I have an appt on the 5th with the one that prescribes those meds to me (perfect timing) FX everything goes well at both appointments.

Not to worry but here's my experience. I don't have sex or masturbate after bfp because during pregnancy your cervix because friable which in itself isn't a big deal. It couldn't be what's causing your actual spotting. That would be good. Just means you have some cervical irritation. For me when ive don't clitoral stimulation I get strong cramps with my orgasm and I started to spot. The dr said if wa no big deal but after I had was an the baby stopped growing that same day. I decided to hold off on any self stimulation. Only because of how hard my uterus cramps up.

Once again I have bleeding after clitoral stimulation that led to orgasm. My hormones have been absolutely crazy and causing spikes in my sex drive. Around 8pm last night I got one of those spikes again and brought myself to an orgasm, just clitoral stimulation...nothing went inside. Once again, immediately after the orgasm I got up, wiped and at first it was a moderate pink, the went to red light bleeding, it wasn't dark.

Had to get up @3 am and go pee (3 am has become my pee time these few days) went pee and there was a small streak of dark blood. Heart fell to the ground when I saw that. Sat there for a minute, wiped again it was back to that light/medium dusty rose pink color. You would think after the first incident that I would learn, but no my hormones overcome me and I can't think straight.

I'm having mild/moderate cramping...which is nothing really new because I have been cramping since ovulation. But, I'm still freaking out. Right away my mind goes to miscarriage. The only time I have been bleeding this pregnancy has been after sex or masterbation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->