HELP spotting, clots? 6-9dpo??

That sounds like light AF.

It sounded like it, but it wasn't. It only lasted an hour. No cramping or anything. I had it with both of my pregnancies. I always get it after AF is due and a BFP has been confirmed.

Hi amariee I was actually talking about liz since she said it was super dark red blood.

But Liz since you temp is up it just could be IB. I dont know what to say if its a BFN :( sorry you're going through this.

Wasn't sure, sorry.

Liz,theres a lady on another thread had heavy bleeding for 4 days and just got bfp, fingers crossed for you xx

Oh wow really??? Did she have clotting too? It's so weird and way diff than AF!

Not sure. Pg 46 April jellybeans if you want to read about it xx

Oh wow, gives me some hope! I'm 10DPo today, what DPO was she when she got
Her BFP?

Says she is on cd11 and had heavy 4 day bleed from sat.
i don't think you are out yet xx

You mean 11DPO? CD11 is 11 days since day one of AF! :)

AFM: 11DPO today, mild spotting, super fatigued, super sore boobs, looks like a BFN on tests :(... But temp is still up, so weird it's been the same for days in a row, I've even checked the battery!

Well thats what i thought but she def said cd11!! Maybe she got confused lol xx

Maybe she's counting the bleeding she had as AF? That's not right thought she needs to count it as spotting! Lol anyways....I have a fertility app today at 4pm, I hope they can give me some answers!

Bye guys, it was nice knowing all of you ladies. Me and OH are no longer together so I'm leaving the site now. Bye ladies

No it was negative, had a weird super light AF though but still negative. My body Ying evil tricks on me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"