help! spotting?

babytots

Reaction score
i went to check my cervix see what position it was in and check for ewcm and i started bleeding only slight spotting and wondering if anyone can tell me what it is.

i think i've probably caught my cervix with my nail and caused it to bleed though not 100% sure its that. getting period type cramps too (although af was only 15 days ago).

i'm not sure if it could be related to ov. i've got a neg opk but had some slight ewcm its stretchy although a thicker consistancy then normal, cervix feels high,soft and open it feels likes its merged in with everything else up there if that makes sense (sorry tmi)

anyone have any ideas? x

I had that very same CM & BD'd just incase I just had 'thicker' ewcm this cycle, i got better CM the next day along with pos opks. Maybe a sign of things getting ready?

I bet you have just caught yourself, dont worry
:hug:

thanks girls jsut gues its one of those wait and see things then. we've bd every other night so far don't know if i've got the energy to bd tonight as well lol but going to get a nice relaxing bath and then go to bed with a book and wait for df to get in from work and hopefully have enough energy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->