Help start of pregnant belly or bloated

Bindi002003

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks pregnant is this a start of a pregnant belly or am I just really bloated this is my second pregnancy

It’s just bloat at 6 weeks, baby is minuscule and much too tiny to cause a baby bump at this gestation. It’s common and often seems to go away after a few weeks - I was bloated like this this time around too.

Ok thanks. The only symptom I have is I am very hungry what about you?

I think it's a bloat...I had the same bloat both times!

It’s definitely bloat. Although you do show earlier with your second apparently! I’m 13+ weeks and my bloat has never gone away but got bigger. It’s hard to press now too. I call it my blimp - a bump/bloat hybrid :haha: :lol:

Dude.... Im 6 weeks too with my second. My belly has felt different for weeks already. If its bloat, Ive been bloated for weeks already (since before I knew I was preggo and I thought it was PMS bloating!) obviously my belly isn't hard or anything yet and I did have some extra weight before getting pregnant ( about 25-30 pounds more than I normally do) but all of that weight I was carrying below my hips. Now the space between my ribs and belly button is rounding out...

From what I've read normally women start showing their bump between 12-18 weeks but in a second pregnancy you can show a month earlier around 8 weeks because your uterus is still stretched out from the first time.

All I know is i feel waaaaaay fatter than I did and I haven't gained a single pound yet!

Well I still have a little pudge from my previous pregnancies so for me it is still baby bump that never went away :blush:

I didn't start getting a true bump from this baby until around 12 weeks. Before that I still looked about 6 months pregnant because of the bloat.

Dude.... Im 6 weeks too with my second. My belly has felt different for weeks already. If its bloat, Ive been bloated for weeks already (since before I knew I was preggo and I thought it was PMS bloating!) obviously my belly isn't hard or anything yet and I did have some extra weight before getting pregnant ( about 25-30 pounds more than I normally do) but all of that weight I was carrying below my hips. Now the space between my ribs and belly button is rounding out...

From what I've read normally women start showing their bump between 12-18 weeks but in a second pregnancy you can show a month earlier around 8 weeks because your uterus is still stretched out from the first time.

All I know is i feel waaaaaay fatter than I did and I haven't gained a single pound yet!

I feel the same way! Tons of bloat since the very beginning and I feel soooo fat! I can't even suck in my stomach, not even I really tried ha ha! This is my second and I'm about 20lbs over what I normally weigh, have been to the doctor twice in a matter of 2 wks and only gained a pound. I'm only 2 wks and haven't noticed much of a difference, not that I would anytime soon.

Well I am 7 weeks today and I am still bloated that I look 6 months pregnant and I cannot fit into my clothes I was never bloated with my first. Any ideas when the bloat will end

With my second, I had a bloat start at 5 weeks that didnt go away and by 9 weeks had to wear maternity pants. By 13 weeks you could easily tell I was pregnant (didnt show at all with first until 24 weeks). It's easier for your body to stretch the second time around so it could be the start of a bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->