Help & Support!!! Not Criticism..Im going to do it and U can do it with me if u want.

Thanks hun, I need/have to do something like that..and by the way that bag is boom u deserve it...and itsa worth quitting for xx x OH os getting it in the neck from me today for getting them. Poor soul cant do right for wrong:dohh:

And well done you on not going back... x x x

Find something you really want and put the fag money away for it? Poor OH haha! It's all his fault anyway :thumbup:

Next on my list is a Senseo, I've wanted one for forever and realising it's only 12 days of non-smoking for one!

05mummy07 yummy mummy bags are lovely :D Go you! I dunno, if someone came here even with a menthol...

I'm going up to my dad's to stay tonight and dreading it, he says he's stopped but I'm not sure he actually has and if he hasn't it's going to be awful awful awful :(

Thanks hun, I need/have to do something like that..and by the way that bag is boom u deserve it...and itsa worth quitting for xx x OH os getting it in the neck from me today for getting them. Poor soul cant do right for wrong:dohh:

And well done you on not going back... x x x

Find something you really want and put the fag money away for it? Poor OH haha! It's all his fault anyway :thumbup:

Next on my list is a Senseo, I've wanted one for forever and realising it's only 12 days of non-smoking for one!

05mummy07 yummy mummy bags are lovely :D Go you! I dunno, if someone came here even with a menthol...

I'm going up to my dad's to stay tonight and dreading it, he says he's stopped but I'm not sure he actually has and if he hasn't it's going to be awful awful awful :(

Lol no menthol I draw the line at... Like smoking toothpaste!!

How are you doing mummymia?? xx

Quitting is SOO hard but you can totally do this! I was a pack a day smoker up until I had the positive on my pg test. Then my DH took them all away. Still took a couple days but I did it. Best thing for me was to change my daily habits so that I wasnt encouraged to smoke because it was already a part of my routine. Good luck!

Well done, and well done for being brave enough to post this. You can do it, for one and very proud of you! xx

Thanks so so much ladies, well i quit again on sunday still feeling shite after my slip up but its alot easier than the first few days..havent been on in a while, as nwasnt feeling too good + kids playing up...
its my bday tomorro gna be 26 and I feel like am 60...hormones all over the place..grrrrr...

05mummy07 we aint got long left now..32 days :woohoo: cant w8..how are you hun? keeping..im just so tired and feel crappy..:sad:

Hey best of luck i know how hard this is!

I use to smoke a packet a day sometimes more when i was working tho i worked in a club so i drank every night which doesnt help! i use to try all the time to quit sometimes i would go for a few hours, or a few days or a few weeks, but i always seemed to start again! i was smoking before i found out i was pregnant, for me i dont know how but soon as i knew i was pregnant i just went of smoking i havent even had one and i hopfully dont intend too, i havent even thought about it ive gone completely off it! Its been months now since i last had one even the smell bugs me now when people smoke around me!

Sorry its not the same for you, but i do recommend chewing gum, i felt like it kept my mouth busy, also i use to eat more when i quit i use to snack on little sweets i would keep on me so when i felt the need to do something with my fingers i would get a sweet out!

Good Luck, even if you dont quit just to cut down a day is making a world of difference to u!

xxxx

Hey best of luck i know how hard this is!

I use to smoke a packet a day sometimes more when i was working tho i worked in a club so i drank every night which doesnt help! i use to try all the time to quit sometimes i would go for a few hours, or a few days or a few weeks, but i always seemed to start again! i was smoking before i found out i was pregnant, for me i dont know how but soon as i knew i was pregnant i just went of smoking i havent even had one and i hopfully dont intend too, i havent even thought about it ive gone completely off it! Its been months now since i last had one even the smell bugs me now when people smoke around me!

Sorry its not the same for you, but i do recommend chewing gum, i felt like it kept my mouth busy, also i use to eat more when i quit i use to snack on little sweets i would keep on me so when i felt the need to do something with my fingers i would get a sweet out!

Good Luck, even if you dont quit just to cut down a day is making a world of difference to u!

xxxx

:thumbup: thanks hun x x x x x

Heya hun, doing good, been so tempted to give in numerous times the past few days but didn't, absolutely dying for one now though!

Got my grandads funeral tomorrow at 12pm which is going to be hard, but I'll just have to push throught it.

Sorry to hear you've been feeling rubbish, I've been so tearful it's unreal, and everything seems to be against me at the moment!! xx

Heya hun, doing good, been so tempted to give in numerous times the past few days but didn't, absolutely dying for one now though!

Got my grandads funeral tomorrow at 12pm which is going to be hard, but I'll just have to push throught it.

Sorry to hear you've been feeling rubbish, I've been so tearful it's unreal, and everything seems to be against me at the moment!! xx

Hi sweetie, how r u??? How did the funeral go?? Hows the quittin goin?

Sorry Ive not updated for a while had a few ups and downs with the occasional one..but Im proud to say its only been an occasional one but gutted as I could have been stronger and gone without, but Ive kept strong and carried on and laid off:happydance: for 4 days now...

Cant wait to hear from you. x x x x:kiss:

And Im saving up for this
https://www.asos.com/Pauls-Boutique... bags&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Black
my treat from me...got my saving pot out!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->