Help.. tests getting darker after mc

reeve

Reaction score
Ladies..can anyone advise?

I started mc 2 weeks ago, bled for 1 week. All of last week I was testing watching the tests get lighter etc.. so I knew when my levels were back to normal etc.

This morning however last night I did one and the test was darker and this morning even darker.

I had sex for the first time since the mc this weekend. . Could this have stirred up the hormones to make the hcg levels go back up a bit??

I'll post pics

Tia xx

Iv been testing twice a day every other day.. They had been getting lighter and lighter... until today!

Attachments

• 20150608_161604.jpg
    20150608_161604.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
I had the same situation happen to me last year. It's important that you go see your doctor and get checked out. My tests were getting darker after my d&c and my hcg levels were still very high. I ended up having a partial molar pregnancy and some of the abnormal cells grew into my uterin wall. They didn't know it was there during the d&c. I ended up having to see an oncologist. It was a long situation. I don't say any of this to freak you out, and I really hope I'm wrong. Your issue could be completely different. I hope it is. Just please contact your doctor. You can call me crazy when you find out your fine. :)

Hi peach. . Thanks for replying. I had a scan a week and a half ago.. I would have been around 5 weeks. Nothing was seen on the scan, though regardless of a mc or not I don't think you do see anything at that stage.

Iv just been told to go in for blood work next Monday. .. that's a whole week of me worrying !!

Try not to think about it. There's nothing that YOU can do, so try to keep your mind distracted with other things. If it makes you feel any better, my levels went down on their own without treatment. Let me know how it goes. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->