Help! Thought I had a positive but then disappeared??? (asda test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being stuck in limbo:( I really hope you get an answer soon, loads luck hun xx

Yup... the :witch: has landed.... Checked cp, when I went to the toilet before bed and there it was... :wacko: Not totally started properly yet, but I'm sure she'll be in full flow tomorrow! Awesome!! :wacko:

Thanks for all your support though everyone!!! :hugs:

So sorry hunni, wish you lots luck for the next cycle xxxxxx

Hello
I took a test yesterday in the morning straight away after I woke up and I could see a faint line on the test. It was still there but after about 2 hours it just disappeared.. weird. Does anyone know what does it mean I've read that a faint line also means positive it doesn't matter if it's dark or faint I am confused and stressed now.

Help please.

This hasn't happened to me but it could of been so faint that on drying it wasn't visable, try another test love and see if you get another line xx

I also been using asda tests first looked positive 4 more negative then today what looks possibly positive but also dye run, so confused hope u get bfp

Argh! I just read this thread from the beginning before realising it was a zombie thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"