Help took this but bleeding

I'm sorry :hugs:
I buy mine from Amazon and haven't had too many issues with them. I'm used to seeing shadows, skinny grey lines and the odd evap, I have had I think two false positives before with them, but generally after using goodness knows how many they've been pretty good. They're the same One Step ICs but the wide strips and from Amazon so probably a different batch.
They're always giving shadows at some point so you have to ignore those and only take the pink lines as positives after you have had more than one and maybe having backed it up with a different brand too. That's what I do. For the most part they don't give false positives but you do get the occasional one that does

^that's what I was thinking. While I was reading about decidual bleeding I read that this can sometimes be heavier than the most typical early pregnancy spotting or very light bleeds you can sometimes experience, it can be more full on but baby healthy. Have you tested today? How is the bleeding?

Sorry for not updating before
Thinking I wasn’t ready for the emotional rollercoaster that ttc is

I tested yesterday and lines were fainter and I used a cheapie from home bargains and it was faint so now I’m wondering if chemical as af is very heavy

But I’m not ready to accept that yet and just telling myself faulty tests as it’s hit me so hard I feel quite low today

Need to snap out of it it’s only my first month ttc.

Onwards and upwards hun... ttc really is emotional. Everything crossed for this month. Sorry those tests have caused you upset and confusion. X

Ttc can be so tough at times. Got everything crossed for next for you x

It doesn't matter if it's your first or tenth or thirtieth cycle, any loss is a loss and is still painful and I think anyone going through that doesn't want to face it because it's awful. Do what you have to do to help you :hugs:

Thanks guys I love the support off b n b it really does help

I’m feeling much more positive now think I just needed a shake

Do I count af as Friday when I stated to spot and bleed light by evening

You mean shake as in a shaking? Or a shake as in milkshake? Assuming it's the first?

Anyway, if you started to have a proper flow, even if light, that same day, then that's CD1. If it was only spotting and a flow the following day then you don't count it as CD1. It's the day of a flow, be it light or otherwise, that is counted as the first day. Hope you're ok :hugs:

Thanks happy I’m going to say I’m cd 5

And yes the first shake although I could eat a milkshake too haha

I’m trying not to overthink it I keep thinking if I hadn’t test Ayer spotting I wouldn’t of known or thought abuthing

Or if I hadn’t of ran out of tests I would of seen lines but it’s all irrelevant anyway

Onwards and upwards

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"