Help!! Totally confused?

Jbree

Reaction score
Dont really know where to start and sorry if im rambling!

This has been our first month of ttcing - my cycles are usually 29-33 days long anyway af came on cd 30 i had been testing since 10dpo and last tested the day before af was due all bfns i had pms so thought i was defo out!
Well af was pretty normal heavy for 2 days then tails off. On the 7th i got new opks and i wanted to try them (silly i know) i wasnt expecting to see much really as it was only cd3 well it was almost + so that night i googled and saw people had + preg test well friday morning i thought i had
Nothing better to do than take a ic so totally forgot about it hadn't even checked it until i got home from work and there was a faint line took a frer and BFP!! How is this possible i thought i had af? Also today i had a bit brown spotting took another ic and the line is slightly darker?? Help!! X

Oh forgot to say took a digi yesterday that said 1-2 weeks? X

Congrats.
Spotting in early pg is pretty normal.
Heavy flow for 2 days is less normal but could have been implantation bleeding maybe - do you recall if the blood was brown or red?
In any case you should phone your doctor to arrange for an appointment and double check about the bleeding.
Hope everything is well and you have a happy and healthy 9mos ahead of you!

Thanks mint fxd! My "period" was bright red and heavy flow on the second day. And we bd today so im not sure if thats upset anything and caused som bleeding to come out? X

Hmmm. IB isn't normally red but can't argue with a positive digi test! Phone your doctor and keep us posted. Fingers crossed all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->