HELP! TTC with Vitex, late period!

cassieee0405

Reaction score
Well guys I'm new to this and still getting used to everything lol I realize I'm not the only one needing help or advice in this department so here is a little about me and what's going on...

I was on the depo shot for about 2 years (which I totally think is the reason everything is off whack) anyways I decided to get off of it and get my body back to its normal balance...well that's definitely been easier said than done. It took me 1 year and a couple months to get my AF back. Even then it was irregular and all over the place. We decided to start trying to conceive so December of 2014 I started taking Vitex, Prenatal Vitamins, B6, and B12. Immediately my first cycle in December was 28 days. Now onto January I believe I ovulated on the 15th by the crampy/tight feeling and CM. Therefore expecting my period around the 29th. I am now 4 days late no symptoms of pregnancy... Took a HPT and got a BFP! What am I doing wrong?! Are the combinations of vitamins/herbs working against each other or what?! Thank you ahead of time for all your help (:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->