HELP! :) TWW & I think this may possibly be a good...maybe..

CourtneyLynne

Reaction score
Here's the background info:
So I'm doing the TTW and AF is due on 2/9/15. Last month my period was 2 weeks late but still did not get my positive. I'm typically a 28 day kinda girl, and usually only cramp the day before and sometimes just the day I start. I've been feeling cramps that felt as though my period is coming since last Thursday (1/29). I started thinking "Oh no!". I thought maybe AF was coming 1.5 weeks early or so. Then, yesterday (Sunday, 2/1) I had a small amount of brown "spotting". I started feeling disappointed and frustrated that after AF came 2 weeks late last month, she was coming early this month, making ovulation much harder to predict. BUT THEN IT WENT AWAY and I've had no signs of it since. I thought for sure that I'd make up with full-on AF today if it were my period (which is what usually happens) but nothing! I've also been tracking my BBT for months now, and it took an out of character DIP today (over half a degree). No others symptoms or signs. I also have been eating very strictly so I monitor my weight daily. I usually gain between 3-5 lbs at the start of my period which hasn't happened either.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for nothing but does this sound like positive signs to you guys or am I reading too much into things?

I was planning to test tomorrow, 2/3 , (6 days before missed AF). Should I? or should I wait? If so, when should I test? I believe I ovulated on 1/21.

I'd appreciate ANY feedback!

Thank you!! :)

I would wait until you are 3 days before your period to ensure if you are indeed pregnant the hormone levels build up enough to be detected. Seems like a positive sign though! Good luck! :)

Courtney, this sounds good! Will be stalking! Fingers crossed for you :flower::baby:

Sounds like good signs to me would probably be best to wait until af to test but I understand its hard to wait I'm in the same boat ovulated on 01\21\15 AF due 02\11\15
I had spotting and temp dip 01\25 having a ton of symptoms sore beast moody craving v8 splash which I don't normally care for and my two favorite foods are making me sick lately lol hope we both get BFP soon

Hey! I wad just about to open a new thread explaining my situation then I read yours and I'm going through exactly the same thing!!

I Od on 20th Jan. So I'm 13dpo. Yesterday between about 12 midday and 12 midnight I had on and off mild cramps, exactly like AF. When this happens I expect to wake up in agony with my usual cramps with AF in full flow. Its now 7pm 13dpo and absolutely NOTHING?! No cramps no AF nothing!

(I dont know when my period is due as I ovulated late on CD35... its my first month testing and charting everything so I dont know my luteal phase)

Ive had bfns since 6dpo using ICs, NHS pregnancy tests and FRERs.

Do you think we could be experiencing implantation? Ive had no spotting like you have. If its implantation for me, a hpt wont work for a few days but because youve had the symptoms for 3-4 days you might get an accurate result?? Whats your luteal phase? Do you have any hpts you could take??

GL & FX

I also had a temp dip of 0.4°C at 12dpo (the morning of the day i felt the cramps) but i havent been able to take my temperature this morning as I was night shift last night. So it will be interesting to see what my temp does tomorrow x

xLottiex that sounds like implantation to me not all women get implantation bleeding you should test maybe the 9th GL hope you get your bfp :)

xLottiex that sounds like implantation to me not all women get implantation bleeding you should test maybe the 9th GL hope you get your bfp :)

Thanks!
GL to you and CourtneyLynne too. Let us know how you get on x

Well not sure what this means but starting yesterday I had sudden onset of flu like symptoms sore throat stuffy/runny nose fever of 100.2-101.6 heard some people say it's just cold/flu heard others say it's a sign of early pregnancy any input would be appreciated I'm 15dpo today

Oh I hope so!!! going to get a test Saturday :)

Update: Tested Saturday afternoon 17dpo bfn tested this morning 20dpo bfn AF due tomorrow temp dropped back down to 97.1 this morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->