Help - Unique, surfer, cool name for a baby boy!!

calimom029

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
We are trying to pick a very cool, unique (but not too weird) name for our baby boy! My husband is a surfer, very cool California type of "dude". We both have adventurous personality, love to be outside and the beach is our favorite place. So far we have a few options that I need some opinions and we are open to new options as well.

Names we like:
Zane
Zeke
Dominic
Tai
Marley

Name we know but for different reasons we don't want:

Dylan
Kai
Kalani
Makai
Dane
Riley
Connor
Bodhi
Brody
Cruz

Thank you so much!!!

I love Dominic!

Other suggestions:

Rocco
Guy
Beau
Ocean
Maddox
Paxton
Lenox
Carlo
Arlo
Bentley
Chase
Cole
Giovanni
Henry
Isaac
Jace
Zayden
Leo
Orion
Sam
Max
Oakley
Tristan
Kyler
Sage
Dakota

Like any?

After I read your title I first thought "Brody" :haha: which is on your no list. My oldests name is Dominic so I'm partial to that one :winkwink: although I never knew it was a cool surfer name! We picked it after a trip to Italy

I like Marley. What about Kingston?

I loved Lennox for a boy and wanted it for my son but we ended up using Koby. Like you we are beachy and oh is a member of the surf club rowing team.
I also loved Carter

My middle son is called Devon and has the surfer dude tousled blonde hair and laid back style. Hisbname suits him down to the ground

What about Sonny or Urijah (You-Rye-A)? there is a really famous Californian MMA fighter who reminds me of a surfer called Urijah - golden skin and blonde locks. x

My first thought from the title was jace....

Chad
Mondy
Eben
Parker
Dane
Sunny
Dax (means water)
Finn

Xx

Seth, Will, Sam, Austin. I liked somebody's suggestion of Cohen, that's lovely.

my son has long blonde tousled hair (goes down past his bum when straightened) and hes pretty cool personality wise (very laid back)... his name is Jake (full name: Cain Jake)

you cant predict how your child will turn out he could be the exact opposite of what you imagine/want so I personally avoid 'out there' names, there are some lovely 'cool' names that aren't pigeon hole-ing - I expected my son to love classic rock and monster trucks/diggers as ALL my family (and OH family) do but he like bad 90s hip hop currently and bin wagons :wacko:

good luck

Jacob, Kelly, Noah, Luke, Milo.

Loving that someone suggested Seth, which is my LO's name. I'm partial to that one obviously!

I thought devon also.... I wonder if its worth finding a name with a cool surfery nickname?

Chester (chessie)
Jesse
Chase
Reef
Rue
Layton
Flynn
Xavier (zavy)
Aidee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.