Help?! update pg5.... FRER pg6 BFN

Thanks for the update, but i'm still not convinced!

Thanks for the update hun x x xIs it the result you wanted??

Digis arent that sensitive hun, I would grab a FRER just to be absolutely sure because i saw those lines!

Digis arent that sensitive hun, I would grab a FRER just to be absolutely sure because i saw those lines!

I agree, and if you didnt use FMU with the digi, I wouldnt trust it. We wanna see a FRER using FMU!

Really?! I was pretty convinced by it! Cos i do have the implant so i doubt very much i can get pregnant, and the other test i did had 2 test lines so it obviously wasnt that reliable :shrug:

Irish girl im happy either way, we do want another baby and it would have been lovely if it was now but were ok to wait a little while yet :)

I would also suggest taken another test other than the digi. Only because they arent sensitive. I had lines on every test you can think off except the FRER,ive only just gotten a line on that....but with my previous pregnancies ive used FRER and were fine. Ive also gotten a not pregnant on a digi and then few days later it changed to pregnant.:hugs:

Lies!!! The digi lies!! Haha. Although the implant is pretty good at it's job... I'm so confused for you! Hope you get the result you want in the end x

No contraception is 100%. My 10 year old son and peanut is proof of that.:wacko:

Ok so its gets more confusing. This is a bit TMI sorry so im going to spoiler it :thumbup:

Earlier on today i went to the loo and had some dark browny blood :wacko: not much but enough to worry me a little. Ive had this implant in a year next month and not had one period/any little bleed since it was put in. So i have no clue what this is and why now?!?!?! :shrug:

Also im just remembering the other day i woke up with really bad cramps in my lower belly/top of foof :)haha:) lasted about an hour then went away. Didnt think anything of it at the time but now putting all this together with the test and the little bleed earlier, it all seems odd! I have no clue whats going on!! :wacko:

Heres whats happened when -

Saturday morning - cramps
Sunday morning - cheap test (pg1)
Monday - CB digi: not pregnant
Tuesday - bleed

Ive bought a FRER and im going to do it first thing tomorrow :thumbup:

i had a chemical on the implant. Its what pushed me and oh to TTC.

Its never 100% effective. :hugs: (btw stalking now and i really dont like cb digis. )xx

hope u get the answer u want hun i think the test on pg 1 is a bfp and digi just not getting it yet but u never know ;) keep us updated with mornings test x

omg hun that def looks like a bfp to me x

Hmmm very strange!

Not sure I believe the digi either..gl xx

I would deffo call your dr, and talk about it, you are most likely pregnant... I am sure they can tell you the implant is great but it is not a 100% thing. Many women get pregnant while on it!
FWIW, a LOT of us have a " birth control" baby... where we were not supposed to be able to get preggo, but did and 9 months later BABY !

Stalking you as well...
Thought I had a bfp and then two "not pregnant" on clear blue digi...

My first child is a 'birth control' baby. The only 100% reliable birth control is good ole abstinence. How many hours until morning. When can I see the next test? I am sooooo curious!!

well its morning and i am waiting even tho i will be seeing you in a few hours i will still be in here lol xx

the first test looks like a positve test to me! :)

lol morning! sorry my laptops been stupidly slow this morning then my camera decided to not work properly so its a bit blurry :wacko:

well it looks like a :bfn: theres not any hint of a line there at all.

https://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt88/06041507/DSC01681.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"