Help us Mother Moon!!!

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
So its a full moon today and there are some 'thoughts' on how this affects babies being born....

I found this article - there are lots more from just googling if you are interested....

https://ezinearticles.com/?The-Moons-Effect-on-Natural-Childbirth&id=70253

So please Moon - give us over due Mum's to be a little of your help.....

x

Oh my goodness!!!! Come Moon!!! Break mi bloody waters!!!!!!!!! Stroll on tonight!!!!!! x xx

Apparently the full moon is at 9.02 tonight........how freaky would that be!!! :shock:

wooo! i was just going to joke about the tidal pull of the moon on your waters...but thats actually what it says!! Perhaps you should go and prance naked round the garden at 9.02?

ooo i was gona ask when the full moon is!! anyone reckon it will have any effect??

Get dancing round your gardens girls like Cosmotbear says!!!! Will be thinking of you at 9.02 tonight! x

Omg!! That article is so interesting!! I hope my waters break! Wouldnt it be amazing if all 3 of us (Mervs Mum, Alio and Me) went into labour tonight!!
Tonight could be the night girls!! Fingers crossed xxxxxxx

There was a thread on this last month or poss september.May be look back through see if it did actually work.Hope so for you all xx

I hope this works for someone! Would be quite freaky if it did..haha :D

Omg!! That article is so interesting!! I hope my waters break! Wouldnt it be amazing if all 3 of us (Mervs Mum, Alio and Me) went into labour tonight!!
Tonight could be the night girls!! Fingers crossed xxxxxxx

It would be bloody magical Tone! xx

PEEEERRRRRRLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let it be our turn girls!!!!!!
x

I had a full moon JUST before my due date. Did bugger all :( Good luck girls x

Common girls! Get your cocnut bras and grass skirts and start dancing in the full moon!

:dust:

Ooh this is really interesting!!
I hope it works for you - let us know!
I just checked a full moon calendar and my due date is the day before a full moon!! So I am hoping it'll help me too!:)

Good luck fellow Moon goddesses:)!!!
xxx

I have been addicted to this full moon stuff. Its sooo interesting. I found out about it last week when my mums friend predicted id have Abby today because its a Full Moon. I have been reading stuff on google all week! I would love it to work for someone, especially one of you overdue ladies! Would be wicked! I Thought it was at 8.02pm?? I found a calendar that said 20.02. Could be wrong though.

Anyway good luck to you all hope something happens!! :dust:

:lol: Oooooh how cool would it be if the lot of you went into labour tonight!!

I have been addicted to this full moon stuff. Its sooo interesting. I found out about it last week when my mums friend predicted id have Abby today because its a Full Moon. I have been reading stuff on google all week! I would love it to work for someone, especially one of you overdue ladies! Would be wicked! I Thought it was at 8.02pm?? I found a calendar that said 20.02. Could be wrong though.

Anyway good luck to you all hope something happens!! :dust:

It think its 20.02 'universe time' and 21.02 GMT. :winkwink:

Oh thats even better then. Gives an extra hour for the moon to work its magic lol. Good Luck for your sweep! xxxx

Interesting to see if this has an effect on anyone!! I just had a nosey and there is a full moon on the 13th November 2 days before im due!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->