Help us Mother Moon!!!

My hubby is a geography teacher and he said its not an outrageous suggestion. The moon obviously has a very strong influence on tides so it will have an effect on any water tonight. It's a long shot but not impossible!! So I'm hanging on to it to get me through today!!!!! :rofl:

My hubby is a geography teacher and he said its not an outrageous suggestion. The moon obviously has a very strong influence on tides so it will have an effect on any water tonight. It's a long shot but not impossible!! So I'm hanging on to it to get me through today!!!!! :rofl:

:rofl:

Especially if you sac is getting weak and LO is putting on lots of pressure this could be just what you need 2 pop them :D

:rofl:

Especially if you sac is getting weak and LO is putting on lots of pressure this could be just what you need 2 pop them :D

Lets hope so!! I keep on bending up and down to pick up stuff and bouncing on this ball!!!

How freaky would it be if your premonition came true!!!!

I know but it would be waaay too lucky for me if Abby came today! i normally have bad luck! lol Shes probably snug as a bug in there like Hebe is and refusing to come out into the cold cold world!! (Well its bloody boiling for me atm lol)

Just keep bouncing right up until the sweep! Then hopefully with a combinations of the bouncing the sweep and the moon it would do some good for you!

Let us know how your sweep goes!!

xx

I will - I'm leaving in the next few mins and then I'm going to march around Sainsbury's!!!

x

This is really interesting. Fingers crossed it works for at least one mummy in waiting!
xx

Good luck Mervs Mum, Alio and Tone!!! Will keep my figers crossed that you 3 at least go into labour tonight !!

:dust:

Ooooh, interesting-fingers crossed this works for some of you overdue ladies!!xx

Omg!! That article is so interesting!! I hope my waters break! Wouldnt it be amazing if all 3 of us (Mervs Mum, Alio and Me) went into labour tonight!!
Tonight could be the night girls!! Fingers crossed xxxxxxx

And me :happydance: please Moon break my waters too!

I'll love you forever!

Mel x

I have just been talking about it with my hubby.....he suggested we do the nasty :sex: at 9pm for maximum water breaking powers!!!

x

We had a full moon here last night and nada for me!

Well girls 2 hours until count down.

Maybe everyone should participate and see if we can't get some kind of labour surge going on and if not least we've all had a good night.

Well girls 2 hours until count down.

Maybe everyone should participate and see if we can't get some kind of labour surge going on and if not least we've all had a good night.

Great idea!!! Let's see how many preggy ladies can get out in their gardens and do the hula-hula!! I think we should throw in a bit of howling at the moon too!!!

x

Whoo Hoo! I cant wait to see if anything will actually happen to anyone!! xxxxx

1 hour to go and counting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"