Help us waiting for our BFP's...please?

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by iwanta8a8y, Dec 11, 2009.

1. iwanta8a8y

iwanta8a8y TTC #3 ;-)

Hi ladies, firstly huge congrats on your bfp's x

can you let me/us know what your cm was like before your bfp? Also what day you got your bfp. And if you got bfn's before your bfp?

I am asking alot but I am holding onto hope I get it this month too xx

2. sweetniss113

sweetniss113 Well-Known Member

Hi I got my first BFP at 9 DPO but did have a BFN before that and my cm was the same just more of it if that makes sense :dust:
    Hope you get your BFP very soon

3. tickledpink3

tickledpink3 Mommy to Olivia and Aubre

I first got my BFP @ 12dpo. My cervical mucus was non existent until then. I thought I was out this month but I'm sure makin up for it now. :sick: I got a BFN the day before and I only tested in the morning.

4. izzysmummy

izzysmummy Mummy of 2 xxx

I tested at 10dpo got BFN, tested at 12dpo and got a definate BFP and on digi.

My Cm was creamy with a slight yellow twinge to it, my cervix was also really high so that was a big give away to me. I had loads of other symptoms up until 6 dpo then they all stopped ~ aching BB and feeling sick. No tummy ache until this week!

I really thought i was out, but i was wrong!

5. mrskcbrown

mrskcbrown Wife & mom of 3

This gives me a lot of hope. I tested yesterday at 11dpo and BFN. I do feel like I am out! But God. AF is due tomorrow so hopefully I will be announcing my BFP as well. GL to you and congrats!

6. mrskcbrown

Thanks for this awesome post because I wanted to ask some of these same questions! My af is due tomorrow and I surely hope I miss it. Im losing hope because I got a BFN yesterday at 11dpo. :hugs:

7. iwanta8a8y

iwanta8a8y TTC #3 ;-)

Thanks to the ladies who responded it is good to hear that there is still possibility, however slim, AF was due yesterday and still nothing, but still getting BFN's - not even a faint line which makes me think i am out, surely i would have had a faint line by now...

Anyway, we will see. Hope all goes really well with you all. Take care and look after those little beans.x

8. cheryl6

cheryl6 Well-Known Member

i kept getting bfn's,then on 10 dpo i tested with a early test and a faint line appeared so tested again two days later and both lines came up clear....

9. iwanta8a8y

iwanta8a8y TTC #3 ;-)

Hi hun, conrats, I am on cd35 of a usually 33 day cycle, (ticker is wrong) - AF was due yesterday but still getting BFN's so it isnt looking good.

Wanted to hear that people didnt get there BFP's until x amount of days after AF was due to make me feel better in the hope that it might still come...

xx

10. mrskcbrown

Well I am officially out as :witch: showed up today! I have been trying since March 2009, and I am tired. I am just winging it from here on out. Trying to get my life back to where it was before TTC took it over! GL ladies!

11. Lover

Lover Mummy to Leo & Rosalie

Hiya :)

I got my BFP at 13DPO. I tested at 8DPO but got BFN.

3DPO I had a big blob of CM and then didn't have much after that but the little I did have was white with a yellow tinge and quite thick.

The only other symptom I had was tender boobs.

:dust: