Help very confused

rach247

Reaction score
Hi all hope someone can help me before I go mad :wacko: lol. I took a couple of internet cheapie hpt on monday wasn't sure if they were positive or evap lines ( yes we have all been there) . So I decided as I had a clearblue digital with conception indicator in the drawer to do it to prove to myself they were negative. So i did it in the evening and waited and then it came up as a :bfp: and said 1~2 weeks :shock:. So went to docs and he did what i would call an ic and it came up with a faint line so he said he would say I was pregnant but to drop another test in just b4 xmas. Haven't had a period for 5 months as I was on cerazette. So my dilemma is do I believe the clearblue digital as I thought the ic's were more sensitive :confused:. Thanks in advance Rach

i would believe the CB digital CONGRATS!!

As far as I'm aware the CB Digitals are very accurate so if it has said you are pregnant then I would believe that over an internet cheapie. It could be that as it is still quite early days it isn't quite showing dark enough on the IC - maybe wait a week and try doing one again.

Looks like a BFP to me though - congratulations :)

huge congrats hunny, i agree with the other lades and would trust the clear blue over the cheapie.

But you said the IC still had lines? They were just very faint. So I'd say it's a positive hun, congratulations.

Sounds like a positive to me! Congratulations!

hey hun a line is a line no matter how dark it is hun congrats :)

Hi all quick update did another clearblue digital today 1 week after the last and still says pregnant 1-2 beginning to think something not right did frer as well that was positive but faint will leave a few more days and try again if lines no darker will go to doctors. But really think this will all end in tears :cry:

A line is a line....CONGRATS! x

Well started bleeding today so guess that answers my question :cry:

Hon, so sorry your going through this. FX'd its nothing serious.
Please let us know how you are doing
Hugs

Hi all just got back from docs am officially miscarrying so will bid you all a fond farewell thanks for your kindness <3

I am so sorry Rach. I know nothing I can say will make you feel better.
Hope to see you back here soon
hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"