Help! Very unusual period (TMI WARNING!!)

sdelaney652

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Samantha. Im 25 and havent been on birth control for almost a year and a half. I stopped taking the depo and have had weird periods since but this one is extremely odd. First off I stared my period again after just having it two weeks ago.... The first two days were very very heavy and there has been alot of large clots and back pain.Which is not normal for me. Today its not as bad. Have any of you had this happen is it just a heavy flow or could it be more serious???? Any thoughts

It's not serious but I would see a Dr just because of the large clots.

I had a weird 2 week gap last month, which was my first month after having my implant removed. For me it was definitely hormones settling - I had a light bleed a few days after the implant was removed - and I must have ovulated at this time, or not ovulated at all, as 2 weeks after I had a much heavier period - it was one of the heaviest I've ever had. For me it must have been my hormones settling but you say you've been off BC for some time. Would definitely get checked just in case :)

When I went off the depo shots my period was super wonky as well until I switched the pill.. Just like you describe it... TBH, try going on a pill if you want it more regular! Just until it sorts itself out and then if you don't want to be on the pill anymore.. Don't use it ;) thats how I fixed my problem!

For ME that would be unusual, I'm not saying it is for anyone else though. I've only ever had clots when miscarrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->