Help!!?? Way early and spotting/bleeding? Could it be ib?

wish you would test with us tying, but it's ok!! glad you will be here for support...I might need it a well as some of the others. Ugh..i didn't even temp this am because I slept like poo and new my temp wouldn't be accurate and just make me feel out..so maybe tomorrow or maybe I will just not do anything and just wait til fri am. i'm so nervous...I hate bfn's!!!!

your not the only one on a rollercoaster oliviasmummy... we are all on that ride together! Not much longer and we will all know... of course I don't think I want to know because like you I am not confident anymore. We ven had perfect and I mean perfect timing to bd!~ it sucks!

I know were all losing our confidence but we got to try to keep a little positivity i am going tomorrow to pick up some frer i got some extracarebucks and coupons from cvs so should get them pretty cheap amd maybe a few of the dollar ones i saw just remember ladiea at least one of us is gettong bfp so hold on to thay hope being you!! We got this i want yall to know i couldnt do this without yall!! Fx and babydust!!

some positiv-ness!! (if thats even a word) floating around here girls, but no you are right, we are all here together!! you never know come friday we may all have something to be positive about! be awful if there is just one of us with a BFN! but hey its roll on to the next month!, i may still get a test, im trying not to stick myself to something, dont want to hunt friday down to have a really bad day with a BFN, which then turns your head inside out thinking it may still be wrong anyway! im going to see how i feel, fingers crossed hey! ill be watching tho....see how everyone does and to let you know how im doing too!!

I totally know what you mean oliviasmommy a bfn ruins your whole day and like you said leaves you second guessing the result if fri wasnt dfs b day i would prob try to wait longer as well but if you change your mind we would love you to join us!!

please call me aimee lol Oliviasmummy is awful annoying to have to keep writing! as if im not confused enough i have just been to the loo and i have lots of whats like EWCM, i apologise for tmi!! but it is very stretchy between my fingers!! so now im wondering been as thats not right if it could mean pregnancy or....to throw my head right out that something has gone horribly wrong and its an extremely late ovulation? im 9dpo (so im thinking) dont know if its a sign or anything? im giving up here slowly!!!

I have bitten the bullet girls! and ordered some internet cheapies! says they will be delivered friday, so i wont be testing friday but will give it a go saturday morning i think! if af hasnt arrived of course, just thought why not! my aches are back....seem to start up into the evening time, feel a lot like af cramps i get usually when im bleeding, plus this stretching feeling. I read about my cm too as its just ewcm....just like im ovlating! apparently that can be normal if your not pregnant but if i was it should be creamy and lotion like so think i maybe out but we will see...how are you all doing?

Lol my name is amy also just spelled different i cant wait till you test!! Im just as excited to see others get bfps i think all your symptoms sound good

Lol my parents some reason give me the weird spelling! Which everyone gets wrong! Im feeling super emotional tonight! My daughter has a outdoor photoshoot booked for two weeks time...I have a fab idea for announcing if we are expecting! It popped into my head today that we could take along a chalk board that on one side said "I know a secret....." for one photo then "im going to be a big sister" on the other. I would then put the 2 pictures into a christmas card for each family member at the dinner table....then get them to open them all at the same time!!! I love it....just hope we get our bfp to actually do it! !!

That would be amazing!!! What a awesome idea!! New weird symptom today everytime i go pee it smells like iron or old blood dont know if its the pee or the cm feel like its a bad sign :( besides that just a general uncomfortable feeling really tempted to use my blue dye tomorrow but just got to wait!!

Blue dye? Funny thing last night I was convinced my cm spelled different? Never mind you'll start testing tomorrow! ! Ill probably do it on Saturday xx

great symptoms for you guys....I think :) lol actually nothing really going on with me. Feel very bad my boobs still aren't hurting bad. maybe at the end of the day? I hope..i am anxious to test but in a way not. I should just not test and just expect af and wait a little longer. But I only have 1 frer, so I might buy another 2 pk tomorrow when I go shopping. We will see. We have to pray super hard tonight for some bfps tomorrow.

Well i didnt test i dont trust a blue dye test at all unless its super obvious and testing this early it wouldnt be super obvious so going shopping later amd will pick up some frer for tomorrow and yes heather will def be praying all day and night for some bfps!! As for symptoms just sore boobs and last to nights naseau before bed. The strange smell seems to have gone so not sure what was up with that.

Ive not had a bad day girls! I went to bed like an excited child last night! I have been feeling my cervix each night and last night it literally went out of reach!! I was stretched like mad and finally realised it was becoming soft but very high indeed!! You'd swear id had my bfp last night how excited I was!! Some gery tmi now lol last night I couldn't keep my hands off the hubby last night...even since my bleed we've not had sex...just incase. But last night I dont know if im being too personal so I hope I don't offend but my orgasm was extremely intense... my muscle area down there felt very different! This morning I was dying to check my cervix again....but it was still the same I couldnt touch it.....obviously I dont know if that means anything. ive checked again this afternoon and its still the same....fingers crossed for you all tomorrow. ...ill be testing Saturday as long as my tests arrive!!! Cant wait to see what happens! ! Xx

wow aimee sounds very good! I checked mine lastnight but it wasn't high... :( bummer, hope that doesn't matter..i know it can change throughout the whole day everyday.

Hope so but ive read that too...could be proven if we both end up with bfps lol ive had a high cervix but dont think its been this high....its hard because I had my daughter 4 years ago but I never symptom spotted so I dont know what all of this was like first time round....last month I had loads of 'symptoms' my boobs were awful but I got bfn! Not a pain in sight with my boobs x

Hope I can join here :) Im in my tww and im guessing im about 4dpo and today fpr the forst time ever...iv had very light brown mucus sorta stuff. I wiped a few timea and it was completely gone. If we bd'd the right few times this month could it be implantation?
Trying to keep so positive! My periods are like clockwork so this hasnt happened before also had wierd pains today unlike my usual cycle.

Sending you all babydust :)
And will be stalking for updates, when are you all testing?
Xx

Me and mamato2girls are testing friday and oliviasmommy is testing sat welcome and hope your brown cm is a great sign!! Were def hoping to make this a lucky thread with lots of bfps so fx for you

angel yo are more than welcome to join!! best of luck to you girl..sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->