Help!!?? Way early and spotting/bleeding? Could it be ib?

Im so sorry oliviasmommy i know how you feel it kills me seeing all the preg women i hate being that way cause i am happy for them but im just as jealous at the sametime hopefully we get our bfps soon

Gl to you other ladies things are sounding good for yall we def need some bfps in this thread

Hi girls im still confused!! im 3 days late and been testing for the last few days but all bfn!! ive been using internet cheapie's so the hubby has said if i dont have af by tomorrow he's putting his foot down and buying a frer! he's convinced i could be but the internet cheapies are rubbish? im not sure though,

Im thinking if i for some reason just have a long cycle this month ill definitely be out as i had the spotting at 4dpo so if i ovulated later than i thought that actually meant nothing!

My cervix is still very high, its tilted towards the back so its feeling different, i have to really stretch to find it and its very soft. Yesterday i had the aches i thought af was definitely coming but nothing and aches have gone! i dunno whats going on!! not sure if any of you are looking at this thread anymore but thought i should update!:dohh:

I have been getting on everyday waiting for your update glad to hear no af thats a good sign cant wait to hear what the frer says!!! Ill keep my fx for you gl!!!!

My pulling stretched feeling is back this morning! I keep thinking im so sure im pregnant then I think well I dont remember any of this pulling before....so maybe its something else?? I dont think internet cheapies would just keep giving me negatives though if I was? Think hubby may be clutching at straws but then I think well af hasnt arrived???

My.poor head!:wacko:

I bet you are confused so when are you gonna try a frer??

well hubby works nights, so he's insisted that on his last shift on friday night he will pick one up for me to try saturday morning....he told me this last monday lol he's convinced im pregnant but he doesnt trust the Internet tests....

i have searched online about false internet tests not being as sensitive as they suggest, but i think if you search for something online these days you'll find any answer!

you must be getting round to thinking about your next month! and im still stuck in the last lol

Yea were gonna start bding oct 30 and go for 10 days strait while using presed ( i mean business this month lol ) and like i said if this dont work taking a break so fx it works i need my bfp i cant wait for your next test im stalking

Definitely all out next month then! All same here im 4 days late today....given up counting dpo now!! Boobs were slightly sore this morning but are extremely sore tonight.....which makes me feel worse. Last month I had really sore boobs...really thought we would get a bfp but no....all I kept thinking was well it must be a good thing that my boobs are not as sore as last month! But now they are....so im convinced ill just get a late af!

Ahhh I chickened out! I have such sore boobs (which was my only symptom last month that was out of ordinary for me) that I decided to leave it...I was sure that it must meen af was coming...just late. Last month my boobs were unusually sore but it meant nothing. Then I checked my cervix last night and it seemed a bit lower...so I went to bed feeling pretty crap and worn out! I text the hubby and told him to forget the test! But today my cervix is back up? Still closed with a little lotion cm up the top (sorry tmi but I feel very wet all the time but actually not a lot there) I have been trying not to think things but today hubby ate bbq crisps across the room in a dish and I could smell them instantly! It was weird! I dont really know what to do now....I am sort of thinking if my head is playing tricks and I get a bfn it will probablylet me relax and af come? But to be honest with you by now I thought It would be bothering me but I feel so relaxed....I havent given it a thought since last night! Its like there's not a care in the world and im really enjoying the time with olivia and the hubby. I know your waiting on me ;-) and im being a pain but I dont know what to do lol monday ill be a week late... think ill have to give in then!

Yea give it till monday if no af then test and if bfn def contact doc but im praying and got fx its a bfp!!

Me to...dont think it will tho. I should have got a bfp at 3 days late otherwise....im 7 days late tomorrow and havent tested since x

You never know i had a friend a few cycles ago didnt get bfp till 6 days late and she tested everydy

Today im 7 days late! Time yo get a frer I think. I last tested 3 days late so if there is anything surely it would show now! Ill prob test fmu In the morning only because if I hold it and its bfn that will just be another maybe niggling in my head! Feel pregnant....whivh is odd because with dd1 I didnt feel any difference even when I was 12 weeks going for my first scan I was convinced they would tell me it was a mistake! X

Confused!!! I checked my cervix this morning and it was high closed but I had mostly lotion cm up around my cervix. Checked about 2-3 hours as we were getting ready to go out (and I felt rather wet) thinking I may be starting af (have mild cramps today on and off) but instead my cervix is high very hard and tightly closed with lots of stretchy cm...I pulled my fingers apart and its just not breaking!! Sorry tmi....no clue what it means....no blood in it or anything just lots of it!! Hubby is picking up a test today for first thing! If its bfn im lost!! Going to be heartbroken :'(

I hear alot of women talking about stretchy cm when preg fx i cant wait till you test!!!!! Im dying over here lol

You are???!!!! Im desperate to find out lol nervpus tho cos im hanging on at the mo thinking theres a chance....but if its bfn its a no! Dont think im ready to hear that yet x

Looks like its time to lose hope :'( I wiped earlier and think my cm is changing colour cos of af! Just so slightly up the very top.....I am gutted....in fact gutted isnt the word. Ive spent the last hour in tears....this has been the most destroying month for me ever...ive had lots of months when your head convinces you but to have spotting at 5dpo is cruel...cruel to the point that I looked at my daughter tonight and thought she has to be enough I feel worn out with it all and dont think I can keel going through this month after month....my whole world for the last 2-3 weeks has been ttc and I dont think im strong enough for it. I wish you all the best girls I really do but I think im done...who knows one day I may get a little accident! Baby dust to you all xxxx

Looks like its time to lose hope :'( I wiped earlier and think my cm is changing colour cos of af! Just so slightly up the very top.....I am gutted....in fact gutted isnt the word. Ive spent the last hour in tears....this has been the most destroying month for me ever...ive had lots of months when your head convinces you but to have spotting at 5dpo is cruel...cruel to the point that I looked at my daughter tonight and thought she has to be enough I feel worn out with it all and dont think I can keel going through this month after month....my whole world for the last 2-3 weeks has been ttc and I dont think im strong enough for it. I wish you all the best girls I really do but I think im done...who knows one day I may get a little accident! Baby dust to you all xxxx

hang in there.. they say it's usually right when we lose hope that our miracle happens. take a few months to just relax and see what happens.. give yourself a break. if it is right for you it will happen.. :hugs:

Im so sorry but i want to repeat a quote someone told me on here she said " when the world tells you to quit, HOPE whispers just one more time" we have been trying 19 months and there are months that i tell myself i cant do it anymore but we always keep going but like others said take a month or two to relax and maybe you will feel good and ready to keep trying im sorry i hope you feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"