help - Week 8, lost breast tenderness no more symptoms

Calcifer

Reaction score
Hi all - not that anyone can say for sure of course but has anyone else experienced loss of symptoms at this point? I've not had any major symptoms to begin with which makes this pregnancy hard for me to grasp.

But my breasts had become tender and swollen and I was about to go buy a bigger bra... then last Wednesday I woke up with no more breasts. It lasted 24 hours and was back. When I rang the doctor they said that if it happened again I should get worried and go for a scan.

Well it's happened again. Yesterday my breasts got soft and vaguely tender and this morning I woke up and they were like two limp socks with no sensation in them whatsoever.

Combine that with the fact that I have no other symptoms except the mildest of cramping here and there (and this morning a tiny bit of what is probably mucus plug on the toilet paper), I'm just sitting here miserably waiting for the inevitable.

I have an early scan booked for Wednesday morning and I'm not looking forward to hearing the inevitable bad news at all :cry:

I know it's way easier said than done bit do try not to worry. Symptoms come and go all the time, some women have no symptoms other than a missed period. I remember writing a thread just like this with my ds, my symptoms were always on and off x

I know it's way easier said than done bit do try not to worry. Symptoms come and go all the time, some women have no symptoms other than a missed period. I remember writing a thread just like this with my ds, my symptoms were always on and off x

Thanks PrincessTaz. I know rationally that it's common for symptoms to vary but it's just so frustrating not to know for sure. I don't have cramping or spotting or blood, but with MMC that's common too so I could be waiting a while to find out if anything was wrong...

I witnessed a couple of shocking miscarriages recently in my circle of friends/family and I just can't be happy about this pregnancy, this really really sucks. I was happy when my breasts were sore and I was bloated, at least I had something... Yesterday and today I've had nothing - no nausea, no breast pain, no bloating, no fatigue. Feels like I'm not pregnant anymore... :shrug:

With my current pregnancy I lost symptoms for days at a time from weeks 5-10 and felt panicked, too. And some days I had some symptoms and lost others, then they'd trade up.

My breasts didn't feel bigger or even much fuller at all until around week 14. Even now they don't hurt that much and I still fit in my regular bras. I wear cotton bras because my nipples are a tiny bit more senstivie than usual, but again not much. They hurt more the week before my BFP!

That said, baby is looking fine and I've been feeling him squirm around for 2 weeks already, so hang in there! But if you want to get a scan, do it for your peace of mind for sure

Thanks discohospital, I'm so happy for you that it all turned out well in the end, how exciting that you're feeling things now!

I guess my main worry is that my boobs HAD got bigger and were constantly tender whereas now they've just gone right back to normal... And as that's pretty much my only symptom, that's all I've got as my fatigue has also disappeared. There's no ms, no acne, nothing... All I can do is wait really... and vent :haha:

Same feeling here. No more sore boobs, no more nausea. I'm just tired. It makes me worried too, but I read it happens pretty often..

Hey like pp have said try not to worry !

The only symptom I had was sore boobs at 7 - 8 weeks it went away which worried me so much that something had gone wrong, I have had no ms, no acne, no backache none of the classic symptoms.
Talked to my midwife about my concerns and she told me its completely normal for you to have no symptoms and the ones you do have can come and go.
Fast forward to 11 weeks had a scan and low and behold little one was wiggling around as happy as can be and turned out to be a whole week ahead so I got my NT scan done at the same time.

I know its hard not to worry but try not to stress yourself sending loads of :hugs: keep us updated xxxx

Thanks girls it does help to read your experiences. Good to know others completely lost a symptom. Boobs still missing in action... however I did feel more nauseous today but it could easily be nerves as I'm stressed with work and stressed with lack of symptoms...

Roll on Wednesday for an answer...

It's normal. Mine went early on but I was told it's fine. First pregnancy I had no symptoms at all lol.

Been for a scan and all is fine so don't panic xxx

When I was pregnant with my daughter (now 14 months old), I lost my symptoms, too. I remember being really scared by it. But she is happy and healthy.

Thanks! Good to know it can have a good outcome in some cases. My breasts remained lifeless yesterday then overnight woke me up with pain. Then again this morning they are gone back to normal... very very strange. Anyway I'll know more tomorrow and take it from there...

I haven't read all replies, but wanted to post that with my daughter I lost all symptoms for 3 days, and I had been horribly nauseous and my breasts had been hurting sooo bad, and it was all gone and I felt completely normal. Then they came back but I noticed they would come and go to some degree. All was fine with baby. GL

Same here, symptoms would come and go, including breast tenderness. It freaked me out as well but turned out to be nothing to worry about. Let us know how Wednesday goes.

I have a friend who is 10 weeks, and she was worried about the same thing. She said her symptoms were gone too. I remember with my DD my nausea starting to fade. Consider it a preview for second tri :)
Sending hugs! Its so hard to NOT worry. Every slight cramp throws me into a fit!

Thanks ladies for all your supportive messages, it's really good to hear that this is a normal part of pregnancy.

I had my scan this morning and everything looks splendid, according to the sonographer. I heard the heartbeat and everything! :happydance:

I can't imagine how tough it must be to have to deal with morning sickness all the time but at the same time having no symptoms at all is hard too as you can't help but wonder if you are faking the pregnancy...

Onwards and upwards to week 12 scan.

Congrats on your scan :)

I just wanted to let you know that I am pretty much symptomless and it scared me every day.

The only "symptom" if you can call it that which seems to be consistant is a headache once a week.

I'm so happy to read that, since I joined 1st trimester here I had everything in common w you.

I have no symptoms. Had slight breast tenderness but now It's gone.

Had feeling down in my abdomen right after my bfp, cramps and pulling but not for weeks.

I have a scan tomorrow, really hope it turns out great too

I'm so happy to read that, since I joined 1st trimester here I had everything in common w you.

I have no symptoms. Had slight breast tenderness but now It's gone.

Had feeling down in my abdomen right after my bfp, cramps and pulling but not for weeks.

I have a scan tomorrow, really hope it turns out great too

Keep us posted!!!!

That's great news Calcifer! :happy dance: Hope you can relax a bit more now and things go smoothly.

I'm good! HB was 126, I dated 6w6days today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->