HELP! What is going on!

HearMyPrayers

Reaction score
I'm coming over from the LTTTC forum.

Long story short I will give a brief summary of myself.

Been TTC since September 2011
#4 rounds of clomid/femera all BFNs
Lap/dye in October 2012 - all clear
DH had an SA all clear
diagnosed with Female Unexplained Infertility

So DH and I are still trying while waiting for our first IUI in June/July. At 4 dpo/CD28 (april 18th) I started spotting enough I had to wear something it went from brown/pink/rusty red back to brown and went on like this till CD37 (April 30th) it got a bit more heavy nothing major, cramps on and off but them tend to be more in my ovaries then anywhere else, not normal AF cramps, no blood clots but SORRY TMI more stringy blood but again only when I have a BM but not consistent. Its been 2 weeks today I started bleeding....it doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon...what is going on?? Anyone experience this or any ideas? My hormones must be going insane again! this happened back in September but I heavily bled for 9 days, this is 2 weeks already and not considered heavy at all in my eyes. It doesn't feel AFish either.

**UPDATE TO THE ABOVE

From Friday (May 3rd) - Sunday (May 5th) I spotted reddish brown then it stopped Sunday mid afternoon. Sunday evening and all day yesterday I had clear cm, then this morning clear cm with pinkish streaks. I'm slightly crampy too. This has all been going on since April 18th! :nope::dohh::growlmad:

I didn't do a preg test because I thought from the spotting having started back on April 18th at 4dpo that I was out. Any ladies with ANY experience or advise???

didn't want to read and run but I have no clue what this is unless very weird implantation?? I would do an hpt and make an appt. to see your doc...if you're pg they can help you stabilize it and if you're not pg they can check your levels to see what's going on...best of luck :hugs:

didn't want to read and run but I have no clue what this is unless very weird implantation?? I would do an hpt and make an appt. to see your doc...if you're pg they can help you stabilize it and if you're not pg they can check your levels to see what's going on...best of luck :hugs:

Thanks hun. A dollar store cheapie said negative. My cm is back to being clear not pink but still crampy. Weird. Weird. Weird.

Honestly I really dont know.
If I had to quess I would think that it may have been implantation that just didnt take for one reason or another and than your real period started later in the cycle.
If this continues I would see a dr.

goodluck

DH and I had sex yesterday, I had pink bleeding afterward, like mixed in the his stuff and what not sorry TMI. It stopped. This morning I have an abundance of EWCM???? WTF! I usually have a 35 day cycle so I have no clue what the H E double hockey sticks is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->