Help! What's happened?

Mrsmitch80

Reaction score
Hi ladies, need some help :( I'm away on holiday and something strange has happened to my cycle.

I'm 8dpo today (used opk's and surged last thurs/fri) bd'd thurs and sat plus the few days following. Felt o pains sat so thought that was right day.

Yesterday went to toilet and lots of bright red blood with clots. Not normal for me, I get awful pains usually, a day of spotting followed by 5 days of pretty heavy flow. I had no pains at all, bleeding was enough to need a pad but lasted less than 24 hours. Just waiting to see if it restarts. My cycle is usually 30 days, this one would be 23!

What could have happened? Very upset and confused :( xx

Hi ladies, need some help :( I'm away on holiday and something strange has happened to my cycle.

I'm 8dpo today (used opk's and surged last thurs/fri) bd'd thurs and sat plus the few days following. Felt o pains sat so thought that was right day.

Yesterday went to toilet and lots of bright red blood with clots. Not normal for me, I get awful pains usually, a day of spotting followed by 5 days of pretty heavy flow. I had no pains at all, bleeding was enough to need a pad but lasted less than 24 hours. Just waiting to see if it restarts. My cycle is usually 30 days, this one would be 23!

What could have happened? Very upset and confused :( xx

Could it be implantation bleeding? Not sure about clots though..
Sorry can't be more helpful..

Hi, thanks for the reply :) did a test this morning to see what is going on and got a Bfp!!!! Got another test so will wait a few days and do it, hopefully my line will get stronger.

Seems I could be someone who has had a heavy implantation bleed :/ x

OMG! That's awesome! I thought for sure it had to be your period. I didnt think implantation bleeding could be heavy with clots. CONGRATS!

Thank you, I kind of don't believe I'm pregnant at the moment because of the bleed. I've checked the test a million times but it's definitely a clear pink line! I'll feel happier if I make it to the weekend with another positive and no more bleeding.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->