HELP...what's happening?

happy2b

Reaction score
Hope someone have the answers..

I had a miscarriage in my 1st pregnancy in January 2011. It was supposed to be 12 weeks, but my gynae told me the foetus had stopped growing when it was around 9 weeks. After D & C, in April my 1st menstruation came. It was pretty heavy flow & heavy cramps.

In early May I had very light spotting once or twice, I thought my menstruation was coming. But then starting from 11 May I have been having this light brownish spotting mostly everyday. No odour, and I don't think there's any noticeable cramps. After 20 days, yesterday there was no spotting at all, I was happy. But today the spotting came again..

These few days I keep feeling hungry quickly. I just wonder, is it just the imbalance of my hormone or what? Is it possible to ovulate when the spotting still happen?

Hmm it sounds like a hormonal imbalance.. low progesterone maybe? That would explain the spotting. I'm not familiar with D&Cs so idk if spotting happens afterwards. You should see a doctor hun xx

I agree with taylorxx. I am not too sure what the after affects of a D&C are, but since it sounds like a recurring problem I would be making an appointment to go get it checked out. If it turns out that it's normal, or supposed to happen, then that's fine... but what if it's not, right? Better to just get it checked out to be safe.

Best of luck hun!

My first period after D&C went like this: heavy flow, heavy flow, light spotting, light spotting, Heavy flow, light spotting, light flow. 7 days is definitely much shorter than what you are experiencing but my periods usually last 3-4 days (unfortunately my next period was the same).

I'd call your doc if I were you...

Thanks everyone :)

Yup, I read that the experience is not the same for everybody. Hope it's just my body trying to get its balanced hormone.

After the D&C, I've had the heavy flows for about 1 week, but I felt fine, didn't even need to take the painkiller tablets given. Then few days later I went as scheduled to see my gynae for check-up. He said my cervix and womb were OK so I could plan for my next pregnancy after getting my 1st menstruation.

Constipation, lost appetite, and feeling hungry every 2-3 hours are my companion lately. I do hope to get pregnant again, but dunno if it's good if I really am pregnant with all this spotting... :(

Today I noticed there's almost no spotting. I'll wait and see for another 1 week, then decide. Feel a bit tensed about going to see gynae again..

I would still go get it checked out just in case. It probably is your body trying to regulate, especially with those symptoms, but it could be something worse. xx

Hey - you're on a similar track as me. I miscarried in March (d&c march 15). I just received my first period today...

After a ton of research and doctors visits I was told it takes some women a few cycles to get back on track. One month the period is normal, the next it is barely there, etc. I bet your body is just figuring things out with this being only the 2nd period you've had in a long time.

I hope you get that BFP soon! :)

I tried the test pack, it was positive! Then tried again a week after, using another brand, the result still positive...crossed fingers!!

Will see my previous gynae on this coming Saturday. Keep praying for everything to be just alright... I'm nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->