Help Whats wrong with my laptop!!!

Cat

Reaction score
Well you may have noticed what apperars to be really ad spelling on alot of my post, but Ipromise its not me!! (well not all of it)

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop about 2/3 years old. A few weeks ago when I came back from my holiday I found the g, h and b keys werent working very well, I took the keys off and cleaned it up a bit and they arent too bad, ut now gradually Im finding more and more of my keys are either becoming temprimental or stoping working all together, like my space bar, a shift key and the hyphen key. This is loody annoying. Idont really eat over my laptop and Ihavent spilt any drinks on it. Any ideas why its doing this? and How Imight be able to get it sorted?

I was going to ask if you had a spillage, but if not, I am stumped.......I had the same prob, but mine was due to a spillage, so I am sorry hun, I can't help?! Maybe take all the keys off clean them and the board?!!?

Have you got insurance with it, I am always using mine for one thing or another year after year (same computer too)!

Sorry not much help! Hope you get it sorted! x

Reading about Dell laptops I would say the problem is a Dell laptop :lol:

I have a Dell desktop PC but was told to stay away from one of there laptops! :(

Can you reinstall your whole PC - Pain I know :(

Wobbles said:
Reading about Dell laptops I would say the problem is a Dell laptop :lol:

I have a Dell desktop PC but was told to stay away from one of there laptops! :(

Can you reinstall your whole PC - Pain I know :(

EEeeekk I wouldnt even know where to start! Ihad to pay a small fortune jst to call someone out before to set up my roadand connection! I think I will jst need to send it off to someone to sort out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"