• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help! When did I ovulate (or have I?) what are my chances?

mindgames77

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

A quick history, my husband is a paraplegic and we do at home insemination using a needless syringe. My dh can only ejaculate with a powerful massager...which can be harsh on skin, so our "tries" are limited.

I've been prescribed clomid and used it for the first time in February. Got pregnant, but sadly miscarried at 13 weeks.

I'm now on clomid again for the second time ever. On CD 15 my OPK were blatantly negative...
The morning of CD 16 it turned positive. (Lines were equally as dark)

We did our "insemination" that morning.

Later that evening I took another test and it the test line was even darker than the control line.
On CD 17 we did our thing again in the morning. I took an OPK later that morning (and again in the evening) and both were negative.

So with that information, and my chart which I'll attach, what do you thin our chances are? And do you think I've ovulated?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 59
Sounds like you ovulated to me! According to your chart, you had a temp rise on CD 17 and got a +OPK on the same day, so i think you did ovulate :)

good luck, hope you get your :bfp:

xx

Hiya,
Sorry for ur loss Hun
Wat a rollercoaster ur on, I've had look at ur chart and I'd say that u have ovulated Hun
Next couple of temps shud let u no either way, I'll stalk in if ya wanna share ya chart daily, I'll be happy to look
Fx this is it for u x

Thanks ladies.

I just worry that we left it too late...this is the longest we've waited to BD. it looks like I ovulated on CD 16. I hoping we maybe ovulated early early in the morning of CD 17 so that both days of BDing can have potential.

Here it is.
I ovulated, but my post ovulation temps are so much lower than they normally are. And given that we didn't dtd until the morning of the day I ovulated, I don't think we really have a chance (unless I ovulated during the middle of the night before waking up on cd17)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 22
I think you have a good chance and I also think there's a distinct possibility that you ovulated overnight from CD16- CD 17, meaning that BOTH your BD attempts should have been in your window! Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

I agree it looks good huni, u dtd In the right places,
Fx for u this cycle
Will u come bk with ur chart in a couple days
Wud love to no wat happens x

I sure will! My temp rose by 0.8 degrees (Celsius) this morning. It might not mean anything but its a good sign that its getting higher!

Hi girls,

Just an update on my chart. Things could go either way still.

My symptoms are mainly with in my breasts...sore sensitive tingling nipples, and I'm starting to get dull shooting pains on the sides, but it comes and goes.

I don't know how I feel about this round. I am only 7 dpo and sometimes I feel certain that I'm pregnant, and other times I feel like it just didnt happen this month!

I'm going away camping for the next week so that'll take mind of things. Won't be updating until I get back! Wish me luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8
Hey Hun it looks good so far, have fun camping, please update later next week fx for u x

Hey honey I would say that you caught the right times too. Really do have my fingers crossed for you! What a journey you both have been on.

Xx

Back from camping! Quick update while I'm have reception..

I'm not having a lot of symptoms...my boobs are no longer sore at all...I've had some heartburn...my lower back JUST started hurting.... But my temps seem promising to me, but since I was camping (though in a rustic little cabin...it stayed cool at night/morning so I feel my temps should be quite similar to if I were at home) maybe my temps can't be relied on. They're almost higher than the month I got pregnant with my miscarriage... Take a look!

Also lots of CM which I didn't even experience with my last pregnancy until I was nearly 10 weeks.

I have been testing each morning though and still BFN (got BFNs up until 11 dpo with my last pregnancy and I'm now 12 dpo and still negative):nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey Hun, glad u had fun camping,
Ur chart does look really good, dip could be implantation
Cm is a great sign to Hun ,
Fx for u
U cud have late implant so later bfp
Keep us updated x

Things aren't looking so great anymore... But the weird thing is I'm starting to get symptoms similar to my last pregnancy (miscarriage). My lower back has been extremely a hey for the last two days, and I never ever cramp until the second day of my heaviest flow with AF. And then I am still having creamy cm even though normally I spot brown for the day or two before I get my period. Didn't take a test today as my temp made me certain I am out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 4
With temps above the cover Line hun it's stil good, can u compare to previous months,
Also I think 10dpo dip cud be implant so few more days fx

Hey girls, sorry to keep you hanging.

BFN this month. I tend to take a little time off of b&b whenever I get a bfn but I am starting clomid again tomorrow and I really really hope this is our month.

Hey Hun sorry it was bfn, fx for next month, dunno if I ask before, do u take anything else ? Like epo
Or use preseed?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"