HELP! When did your LO's first tooth come through (For Mummy's with LO 9 months +)

bump230910

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
(Ive also posted this in Baby Club)

Hi Ladies.

My poor girl has been teething since 10 weeks, and she is 9 months on Friday and still has NO teeth.

I've gave her plastic, rubber, and frozen teethers.
Used Aston & Parsons teething powder,
Nelsons teething powder,
Calgel teething gel,
Bonjela teething gel,
Dentinox teething gel,
Calpol,
and now I've been using Nurofen & Dentinox the past two days.
Also gave her rusks to bite on.

Nothing seems to be easing the pain for her. Im just wondering how long this can actually last before one comes through? Her gums are hard and white but they have been like that for months!

I just think she's gonna be like this for a while yet I feel so sorry for her I just want her to have a break from the constant pain. Anyone else been in the same boat?x

Harrison showed signs of teething from 8 weeks but didn't cut his first tooth til almost 13 months. Now at almost 14 months he still only has 2 (and one of those is not fully through either!) We find the best and most rapid pain relief is Anbesol liquid.
xx

Ive never heard of Anbesol liquid. Where can you get that from? x

Yeah anbesol liquid is quite good works very fast but Ihsan is too fly for it now he hates the taste its quite strong and won't let me anywhere near him if he spys the bottle says na na na na mama! I know how you feel Ihsan started teething really early too, he cut 2 teeth at once at 10months when we were on holiday and now he has 8.5! They all came in 2's apart from the .5! lol! Hope your lo gets some relief soon x

Jessica was teething from 4 months (red cheeks, dribbling, cranky sometimes) and her first 2 teeth didnt come through until 9.5 months. They came through together. I knew they were coming through though as she just wasnt herself at all. She would eat and would drive me mad all day. They took about 2 weeks all told to come through. Nothing since though. :flower:

Our little man was teething from 4 months, dribbling and all sorts. We did a combination of Calpol if needed, Bickypegs and also one of the baby weaning tasting things (has a handle and the food is enclosed in like a netting thing) with a cold crispy apple chunk in it so he could have a good gnaw! :thumbup:

anbesol is a god send, you get it in normal
pharmacies, little bottles are about £2.60 bigs
ones are about £4.50, i used to dip a cotton bud
into it and rub it on her gum that way, saves getting
you fingers bitten :thumbup:

emily didn't get her first tooth until 11 months
but started teething quite early, they just took
a while to actually cut through

:flower:

I'm still waiting for Daniels first tooth. He is 11 and a half months!!

i use the granuals teether they are called works a treat!!! aiden popped his first at 7 months xx

Lilly had her first tooth at 4months, she now has all bar 4molars. we have been waiting for the last ones to come through for almost 3/4months now. So i cant help, never had a problem with teething really, and they all came through ontime x

I have a friend whose little girls teeth didn't come through until she was one and she got about 4 at the same time.

I was told though (not sure if its an old wives tale) but that the longer it takes for them to get their teeth, the stronger they are?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->